Heading out

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like an awesome run, wish i could have joined you. We drove to Hinton and unloaded in town then went into Brule lake, messed around in the river on the way there. Stayed overnight on the lake, then sunday went downstream for an hour or so. First time , cool area but pretty small and river is pretty mellow. The area along side the lake looks like a super area for any kind of atv's, lots of folks out enjoying it in everything from trucks to cars to quads and dirt bikes. No pics cause while unloading, my friggen phone leaped out of my pocket and dove into the atha b, just so i"d have some way to spend my entire Monday morning at the telus store. sheesh.

I'd love to pitch in big for fuel and go for a ride if you're in the Hinton area again, Lenny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love to pitch in big for fuel and go for a ride if you're in the Hinton area again, Lenny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Actually there was 4 boats with us and 3 of them are members of this forum, we talked about letting you guys around there know we were gonna run that river area and get you to give us some local knowledge or tips. Ad we would have certainly enjoyed meeting you and having you jump in and join us. Next time for sure. We are trying to plan a run from McBride on the Mcgregor to Herrick falls also, but having schedule issues.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to show you guys around the river a bit. Been on it quite a few times. Actually went all the way to Grande Rapids [90 miles south of Fort Macmurray] from Hinton on the Atha-B a few years back. Took 5 days-700 miles. P.M. myself or H.V.anytime. Can even accomadate you guys as I am single,live on an acreage in town and have empty bedrooms in the house! YEE_HAW!!!!!!

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to show you guys around the river a bit. Been on it quite a few times. Actually went all the way to Grande Rapids [90 miles south of Fort Macmurray] from Hinton on the Atha-B a few years back. Took 5 days-700 miles. P.M. myself or H.V.anytime. Can even accomadate you guy as I am single,live on an acreage in town and have empty bedrooms in the house! YEE_HAW!!!!!!

Cool, have you spent anytime down around McBride on the McGregor ?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of 4 small boats on Friday went to mouth of Belcourt Creek.
Water low and lots of rocks to drive around.
Great group and lots of fun.
92 miles of boating.

One fella screwing around in the creek. Lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow looks like fun! Just bought a small Marathon boat awhile back. It has a 50hp Suzuki outboard with a prop on now, and was thinking about a jet leg for it. Now after seeing these pics I might have to get myself a jet leg forsure!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it sure looked like it was deep enough. LOL. Had lots of pushers close by thankfully. The Wapiti is really coming down fast, getting fun.

Attachments

• stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 208

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it sure looked like it was deep enough. LOL. Had lots of pushers close by thankfully. The Wapiti is really coming down fast, getting fun.

You're doing it right LennyR lol sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom