Headed to Crowfoot, looking for riding partners.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two of us are headed to Crowfoot for Thursday 27 March a day before the rest of our group. I've been there twice and kind of know my way around.
Anybody headed that way and interested in riding and maybe showing us around a bit? We are not hill climbers and really enjoy trying to look like pros playing in the trees.
Looking at the club webcam, it looks like there is lots of snow but it doesn't look like much fresh??
We will be travelling in Wednesday so would be ready to go early Thursday morning.

Play safe y'all!!

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

Korey

Reaction score
Two of us are headed to Crowfoot for Thursday 27 March a day before the rest of our group. I've been there twice and kind of know my way around.
Anybody headed that way and interested in riding and maybe showing us around a bit? We are not hill climbers and really enjoy trying to look like pros playing in the trees.
Looking at the club webcam, it looks like there is lots of snow but it doesn't look like much fresh??
We will be travelling in Wednesday so would be ready to go early Thursday morning.

Play safe y'all!!

Our group was there on the weekend visibility sucked the big one but there was tons of fresh untouched area should be fun if you can see

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Afraid to ride with the carnage crew?
You might want to pack a safety vest so certain people will not run into you and your sled.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group was there on the weekend visibility sucked the big one but there was tons of fresh untouched area should be fun if you can see

Was being the key word. You'll have to go searching if it doesn't snow. Just be nice to the girls at the stagging area if its busy they pretty good sense of the place and keep it organized.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Afraid to ride with the carnage crew?
You might want to pack a safety vest so certain people will not run into you and your sled.

That was before you girls FINALLY made a plan!! 😏

I'm sure the snow condition have changed in a week. As long as there is a chance of finding untracked that is good enough for me!

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has been in there this week? If so wear are you unloading?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom