Head lights

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did I ever say it was? I mentioned in my post that my lights are all stock and I still get flashed with the stock lights! I also did say that yes I care about myself being able to see never once have I ever come close to swurving off the road because of bright lights and yes I've been hit by semi's that look like christmas trees when they turn there lights on. if people are worried about others with bright lights then do yourself a favour at night and put some better bulbs in but never once did i mention that i have no regards for your family and there safety!!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good thing I got a trusty gm! I had those beamers hid kits and they didnt work at all so these new ones got me interested as i love being able to see at night when i'm drving to or from revy

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good thing I got a trusty gm! I had those beamers hid kits and they didnt work at all so these new ones got me interested as i love being able to see at night when i'm drving to or from revy
zal put the beamer kit in his dodge, they are crazy bright. how come they didn't work for you?

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry, that's not how I read it.

improperly aimed lights and douchenozzles that drive around with fog lights on at all times are a sore spot with me.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
zal put the beamer kit in his dodge, they are crazy bright. how come they didn't work for you?

i'm not sure what the hell went on but I put them in and probably a month after I kept having a short somewere that would cause my bulbs to flicker on and off and on high beam would have the drivers side light go out turn your hi beams off the on again and the other side would go off! I betcha I replaced the ends that go to the battery atleast 5 times in 8 months and it kept doing it I called beamers a few times even got new ballasts and it still kept doing it. then in golden after our avy training the low beams both froze up on me so i had no low beams just fog lights and and 1 high beam from quarts creek to golden it kinda sucked lol

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry, that's not how I read it.

improperly aimed lights and douchenozzles that drive around with fog lights on at all times are a sore spot with me.

no worries i need to word my stuff better but I here you on the improperly aimed lights I lowered my truck so the lights are good.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have found the same man, I changed out my stock headlights with projectors and 35watt HID's since the start of this thread and I also think the stock halogens were better on high beam. weird....the low beams are incredible compared to stock. was thinking of trying 55w HID's for the high beam to see if it improves, is that what you have for highs?

Lows: 55w HIDS.
Highs: halogen.
I found the 55w are more bright and white than the 35w. Both 6000k. I want to do the diode thing and get some Piaa highs. I wish my truck had factory fogs...

Sent from my eYefone using Tapatalk

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lows: 55w HIDS.
Highs: halogen.
I found the 55w are more bright and white than the 35w. Both 6000k. I want to do the diode thing and get some Piaa highs. I wish my truck had factory fogs...

If your going to do the diode thing, put the 55W HID's in your brights as well. Have mine done and it lights up the whole road and ditch like the middle of the day. You will find the HID's run way cooler and last better than Piaa's. Mine are the 5000K though as I found the 6000K were more blue than I wanted.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your going to do the diode thing, put the 55W HID's in your brights as well. Have mine done and it lights up the whole road and ditch like the middle of the day. You will find the HID's run way cooler and last better than Piaa's. Mine are the 5000K though as I found the 6000K were more blue than I wanted.

You have any more specifics on the diode deal? I'm not one with electrical nonsense haha.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have any more specifics on the diode deal? I'm not one with electrical nonsense haha.

No, I don't, I had mine done at jb automotive when I had my piaa fog lights and projector fog lights installed. I tend to mess up my electrical system when I try wiring things on my truck.

Top Bottom