he should work for polaris

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I think Polaris needs another Engineer that believes light and flimsy is the way to go.

Polaris needs a couple army tank engineers.

Tank: Weighs 70 tons, hits a 3ft berm at 30mph, flys 30ft, lands and keeps going undamaged.

Pro RMK: Weighs 417lbs, hits 3ft snow drift at 30mph, flys 30ft, lands and bends tunnel.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I think Polaris needs another Engineer that believes light and flimsy is the way to go.

Polaris needs a couple army tank engineers.

Tank: Weighs 70 tons, hits a 3ft berm at 30mph, flys 30ft, lands and keeps going undamaged.

Pro RMK: Weighs 417lbs, hits 3ft snow drift at 30mph, flys 30ft, lands and bends tunnel.

Sounds like your pro isn't holding up its part in being a well rounded mountain sled.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a pretty neat bike id like to have one for some fun. just think a sled in a bag !!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To pull that baby up that moss covered rock, the size of that dude's arms must be like my legs!

Those Russian's sure like to mess around in the back-country.....:hmm:

i think its just that light, it ships in a bag !!... i want one

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Pro is just fine for what I use it for, just trying to point out what is given up for a few pounds weight loss.

And I wouldn't trade it for a Doo if that's were this is going. lol

No I don't tell people what to ride. I thought it sounded like you bent your tunnel after jumping 30 feet and weren't pleased with it.

Top Bottom