HD TV Which Brand

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the 40" Samsung A530 on the 23rd for $899($200 off) at Leons. Most everyone else was selling the A450 for the same price. Set it up last night along with the HD reciever. So far, very impressed.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wcthemi are you running your components through receiver or through your tv...if your connecting through receiver you only need one hdmi on your tv the rest should connect through your receiver

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 46 inch Sony LCD 1080 LCD - the brick had them on for $1298 before Christmas - anyone seen better in boxing day sales. Get some prices up here and will make shopping easier for all looking for a new tv.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have sled and time to watch TV? I'm gusessing you're not getting a too much saddle time.:confused:

Drunk

Reaction score
Looking for a 46 inch Sony LCD 1080 LCD - the brick had them on for $1298 before Christmas - anyone seen better in boxing day sales. Get some prices up here and will make shopping easier for all looking for a new tv.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks - $1298 is a good price then. Best buy said they would beat any price by 10% of the diff - may go to them and pick up there.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have 2 Samsung TV's. Both are 1080p. No troubles at all with either one and when hooked up to the Sony Blu-ray player the picture is fantastic.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about finally getting a 1080p LCD HD TV. Does anyone have any advice on what brand and model is a good value. I am thinking about 40 " . I see a lot of ads for Toshiba , Sharp, Sony, LG, Samsung, Panasonic. Any good experiences ? Any bad brand experiences ?

Well I did it - I ended up buying a 42" Sharp Aquos. I get the HD reciever installed on Thursday. The best deal I could find was when I asked BestBuy to match the Future Shop flyer add and saved $150. I paid $1000. So far we are pleased - I can't wiat for the HD feed. Thanks you all your input on this thread

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you get the tuning DVD from? I bought the Samsung 46 inch 1080 and the picture is good but I think could be better. When the picture size is made smaller the picture is better - is that normal or should it be the same at the full screen size also?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Daughter works at future shop, and i just bought a 50" lg plasma 1080p tv..... Gonna hook 'er up tomorrow, can't wait.......$1500+ retail, but we paid a whopping $649.99(internal staff discount + clearance price), nice eh????;)

Top Bottom