Have You signed the paper petitions for Recall Legislation on Bill6/Carbon Tax

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just trying to ask if everyone concerned has had a chance or signed the Real Paper petitions for recall legislation on Bill 6 and the Carbon Tax as time is going by fast to get all concerned to sign for presentation. If not let me know and i will see if i can get you to a place or person that is collecting signatures. Thank You.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just trying to ask if everyone concerned has had a chance or signed the Real Paper petitions for recall legislation on Bill 6 and the Carbon Tax as time is going by fast to get all concerned to sign for presentation. If not let me know and i will see if i can get you to a place or person that is collecting signatures. Thank You.

Cold lake is where this needs to go. I need to sign it.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there one I can print off and Mail away?

No there is not cause these have to be witnessed and notarized after these are the Real Deal and will be presented by George Clark on Feb 9 at the Legislature. Sorry. Where are you located and i might be able to steer you to a collector.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton? Or Sherwood park?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crossroads family services 1207-91st Edm/ Wilcox High velocity 16715-114ave Edm did not really see anyone on the list in sherwood park i might be able to arrange something let me know.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i singed the internet one but didn't know there was a paper copy going around where west of Edmonton can it be signed

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've signed both on paper just in case there's a chance but I suspect we have knothead for 3.75 more years I bet the petitions aren't worth the ink or paper.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've signed both on paper just in case there's a chance but I suspect we have knothead for 3.75 more years I bet the petitions aren't worth the ink or paper.

Remember the friends of medicare with 80,000 sigs and how that played out. Well try triple that and an old parliamentary law. Plebiscite/Rally set for Feb 9 at 12:00 noon at the Legislature come one come All Mr George Clark is gonna do some Democracy schooling on Knothead on how its suppose to work, not how you think it should work. This is a true travesty to Albertans. Clearly not fit to Govern and all her MLA classmates as well.

Flyer

Reaction score
There's a petition available for signature in Airdrie. PM me and I'll share the address.

Top Bottom