Have a couple of rooms available in Revelstoke

Reaction score
Nice home and am considering renting out a couple of furnished rooms in my home to responsible sledders wanting to stay in Revelstoke. Shared accommodation, wood stove, lots of parking, quiet area. Families welcome. Interested?

GRD

Reaction score
Nice home and am considering renting out a couple of furnished rooms in my home to responsible sledders wanting to stay in Revelstoke. Shared accommodation, wood stove, lots of parking, quiet area. Families welcome. Interested?

Is it close to Powder Puff's place?:d

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You have a beer fridge, right? :d

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little more information might get some more attenion. And yes i would like to know. Thanks

BTW im talkin about rates and location and if there is enought room or trailers and such.

Reaction score
Okay, wasn't sure if I was going to get much for replies, but my mistake.

Where is Powder Puffs place? Do you mean Powder Springs? I'm located at the base of the Arrow Heights Hill on Illecillewaet Road.

Lots of Parking for Trailers etc.

Lots of room to put up cots etc. too. Short term...stays for families

Rates...$50.00 per room based on single occupancy. ($50.00 per person).
Must be clean and quiet. Sorry, no beer fridge prefer you party at the Big Eddy Pub.

Snow is sooooo....close to town....must be great on the mountain.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I`m wondering if Positive Outlook is a business here in Revy that supports snowmobiling?
........nowhere near Powder Springs, I hear they have sold also.

Reaction score
Yes, I heard they (Powder Springs) sold too. I'm resident of Revelstoke that has a couple of rooms that I would rent out. May have them both gone soon. People are looking at them tomorrow. Ski hill workers.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I heard they (Powder Springs) sold too. I'm resident of Revelstoke that has a couple of rooms that I would rent out. May have them both gone soon. People are looking at them tomorrow. Ski hill workers.

sounds like a good idea i am intrested might be in revy on the weekend sounds good pm me contact info

Reaction score
Contact Ruth at Big Eddy Liquor Store on Wednesday thru Sunday 9am to 4pm for info if rooms are still available. I'll give her the info on Wednesday a.m. 250 837-6300 Sledders need a break, skiers are making it hard to find accommodation and Sledders have been coming to Revelstoke for a long time.

SRS

Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
As a non-profit organization the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society depends on corporate sponsors for funding. Please support our sponsors. They keep our programs running and areas open with their $$$. They want your business or they wouldn't keep supporting our programs and our efforts!:)

Top Bottom