haters hatin on haters on snow and mud!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally, I lay the blame on the Doo zealots. Maxwell, snopro, etc, etc, etc. It seems to be impossible to have an intelligent conversation with these guys. Especially maxwell. All the years he claimed the Xp was the best handling mountain sled (even though anyone with a brain knew the Pro chassis was the #1, best handling mountain sled, bar none). Now the XM comes out and it handles decent (100% better than an XP and somewhat similar to the Pro) and now maxwell claims it's the best handling mountain sled. Doo is finally getting close to the Pro (lotsa bandaids used), so max was obviously lying regarding XP handling, or he's lying now regarding XM handling. Which is it ?

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally, I lay the blame on the Doo zealots. Maxwell, snopro, etc, etc, etc. It seems to be impossible to have an intelligent conversation with these guys. Especially maxwell. All the years he claimed the Xp was the best handling mountain sled (even though anyone with a brain knew the Pro chassis was the #1, best handling mountain sled, bar none). Now the XM comes out and it handles decent (100% better than an XP and somewhat similar to the Pro) and now maxwell claims it's the best handling mountain sled. Doo is finally getting close to the Pro (lotsa bandaids used), so max was obviously lying regarding XP handling, or he's lying now regarding XM handling. Which is it ?

So theres a sled someone claims to be the best (whether it is or not is irrelevant for purposes of this discussion), they build the next generation (which you admit is a vast improvement) and this same person now has the audacity to claim that the new sled is now the best. Somehow the logic of this escapes you? I don't understand. Please explain.

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you live in hinton? i know some people there what do you ride

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride a million dollar gold plated sled from mountain magic with the big turbo and all tha bling,,

I ride revy and my sled will be parked at the days inn unatended all night long on the 18th threw 25th

And my adress is 113 suck it cresent and the code to my garadge is go F^ck your self....lol

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Amen.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here he is actually out riding
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358170277.750888.jpg

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The XM handles nothing like a pro sorry.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The XM handles nothing like a pro sorry.

I agree maxwell , but they are getting closer. If they can just copy a few more things I think they can get there, then they just have to come with a real clutch, maybe belt drive. I think they can do it, and playing catch up motivates them even more, better for us right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom