Has anyone tried this item?

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Procom Rectifier CDI for the Kawasaki Brute Force 650?
I'm thinking of getting one off ebay along with an HMF pipe, anyone tried the rectifier yet?

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brute Force Boy, I bought a "Performance Rectifier" last week from another place. (Not e-bay)
I had heard some bad comments about the Pro-Comp stuff right, & when the rectifier showed up, DANG ! ....it was a Pro-Comp. I was ready to send it back, but figured I'd try it first.
I went rid'in yesterday & the first thing I noticed was, the bike seems to start easier. (By the way, I have a 660 Grizzly) Not sure if there was any "Perforamce" difference however. But the starting thing was nice.
So, for me, I'm pleased .... so far.

Later ...
Gunny

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's, its about $55, figured it'd be cheap enough to try out if it did or didn't work, maybe I'll do a little more looking.

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They spelled it wrong, it's actually "rectum fire" (thats what it feels like after getting screwed outta your money)!

Last edited:

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should have just bought springs. buddy just did the same thing and all he got was a box of springs. He paid 240 and i paid 55 for the same thing.

Its a little more than just spings, its a whole clutch kit, maybe money waisted but at least I won't have any problems down the road.
Its a kit off the Highlifter site if your interested.

I already have the dynatech cdi, makes a big difference from stock and gets rid of the reverse limiter.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you sure. cause my buddys high lifter on didnt come with anything lse. The weights in the other kit were another 80 bones and alot of guys told me not to bother with weights unless your racing. Springs are the best bang for buck. I got the marron primary and almond seconday and i really notice a hunge difference.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will check more into what I'm getting, the guy I get to do the work on my quad / sled doesn't usually screw me over on stuff like this but I guess there's always a first, thanks for the heads up.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no prob man. Even so, springs are only around 15 dollars each and can be done by oneself in a matter of a hour or so. The only thing else you will need to get is shims but they are cheap. But ya id make sure its not just springs cause thats alot of money to put out on springs. O and BTW, High lifter gets all of there kits from EPI.

Top Bottom