Has anyone tried Mad....

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried deans kit from Mad motorsports he worked on last year for the M800's I know from a lot of you he does very nice work but wondering if anyone has some miles on it?
It consists of I think Jaws pipe, y pipe, can, clutching, air box, fuel controller, venting and probably some other goodies for around $3500 apparently exc. up/back shifting, about 12hp gain and higher track speed and very good belt temps.

Also not part of the kit but I have a 13 and wondering about changing the skid to 14 angles and going with a post forward kit, does it work better? Thanks everyone

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, I get that the shop does great work and Dean is top notch, just looking for a little feed back from peeps with 800 PC and what they like and why?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother ported and put a full jaws set up on his 2014 162. Torsional clutching. Torque brace. And it's a monster. Beat up our xm's good this spring on long climbs and races. To bad he diddnt had that set up when it was deep. We will find out this winter how it goes in the deep. All lindermans stuff. I believe dean and Brent work together on set ups.

Raptor727

Reaction score
I also would love to hear as much feedback as possible about this combo for the M800's, as my sled is in Deano's shop as we speak getting this exact package plus some porting and head milled down a bit. Would love to hear comments on power vs stock M800's, or how this particular package compares to other modified sleds. I can't wait to try it out for myself, but until we have snow, it's fun to read about it. :) Btw, I'll 2nd 3rd and 4th everyone's comments regarding dealing with Deano, he's been absolutely awesome to me so far.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode with a guy last year with a new M8000 that linderman done up with clutching, porting and polish with pipe etc and it friggen ripped! I actually thought he had a turbo! You will be happy!

Top Bottom