Active VIP Member
Reaction score
007-12.jpg

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Think I seen him riding the C-train last week..... He tried to tell me he was trying to redo the flooring in the cars during the afternoon rush hour, thats why he had knee pads... The bib and fist full of 5's looked a little suspicious!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think I seen him riding the C-train last week..... He tried to tell me he was trying to redo the flooring in the cars during the afternoon rush hour, thats why he had knee pads... The bib and fist full of 5's looked a little suspicious!!!!

LMFAO....SICK we should start bashing DEAD people

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you cant microwave them....the outside gets too hot too touch and the inside is still cold as ice....maybe i just need a better microwave...like one of those ones at a gas station....put a frozen burrito in there for 30 seconds and the beotch is DONE....amazing little machines they are

anyways, i have found that soaking them in a warm oil bath is much more effective

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
you cant microwave them....the outside gets too hot too touch and the inside is still cold as ice....maybe i just need a better microwave...like one of those ones at a gas station....put a frozen burrito in there for 30 seconds and the beotch is DONE....amazing little machines they are

anyways, i have found that soaking them in a warm oil bath is much more effective
just don't rip a hole in the body bag before cooking and the steam warms them right up.....

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see i tried that too but the body bag had a metal zipper and nuked my nuker...i need to prey on the ziploc style....double strength to lock in the freshness

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Now this is probably THE funniest thread I've read in the last 5 minutes.......LMFAO:d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check inside the bag before defrosting, don't want to end up with someone that's been in the creek for three weeks

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope his tapeworm didn't have babies

He missed a lunch of the executives of sledjunkies last week

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Notice that Johnny's date appears to have a guys head in that pic? Optical illusion or not? You tell me.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Notice that Johnny's date appears to have a guys head in that pic? Optical illusion or not? You tell me.

there are many illusions on the internet :p:d

Im back, sick had me tied up behind the shed, it took me five days to chew through the knots, I think he used his grandma's panties, chit was like leather:eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im back, sick had me tied up behind the shed, it took me five days to chew through his knob, I think he used his grandma's panties, chit was like leather:eek:

OH MY:eek:..........................

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

Im back, sick had me tied up behind the shed, it took me five days to chew through the knots, I think he used his grandma's panties, chit was like leather:eek:
They were MY pantys, and I would appreciate if you showed respect for that fact.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where the fugg and how the fugg are you doing?

just voicemailed ya on the celly,,,1 hour ago

wazzzzzz up, how u doing, Mom was in town for visit, so did the hike thing in canmore, one round golf, some food, ya know...
I really want to get one more ride in but it might not happen,,,,

whens lunch??? my worm needs to eat

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just voicemailed ya on the celly,,,1 hour ago

wazzzzzz up, how u doing, Mom was in town for visit, so did the hike thing in canmore, one round golf, some food, ya know...
I really want to get one more ride in but it might not happen,,,,

whens lunch??? my worm needs to eat

How is MOM haven't seen Her since I jumped her fence years ago...you were sleeping soundly.

I got the Boy to load the DECK......I need 1 or 2 more rides...Lets go to Trout.

Next week.....you coming this time..No Show

Fister is back and he bought boxes of cigars for all of the Calgary peeps.

Top Bottom