Has anyone dealt with Sirius lately

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pay $6 a month taxes in and that’s up a dollar from the $4 I used to pay for the last five years.

Each fall I tell them I want the promo rate and that’s what I get. It’s still expensive but I enjoy having it.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checked my email this morning, low and behold is a email from Sirius.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cancelled mine 2 years ago and went to spotify... got tires of the BS with spotify telling me one thing and then charging me for another... That and the reception went to **** up here and they kept promising to fix it...

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My new truck came with it for 3 months. I didn't want it after that but they call me almost everyday so yesterday I answered the call and said no and don't call back. See if they call back again

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tell them every year that I’ll renew it for $100. They tell me they can’t , then I tell them to cancel it. They then put me on hold and come back with a better offer. Then I tell them again to cancel if it’s not $100. After a couple of rounds of that they always come down to $100. This is year 8 I’ve been doing this.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cancelled mine about 2 years ago after a very frustrating time on the phone with them. They kept calling me to renew and I would say no. Back in August they called again and said they would give me 6 months for $35 bucks. I said make that a year and I will sign up...... they said DONE so lets see how it goes this coming August. Still crappy reception facing north but for $35 cant go wrong

Top Bottom