Harley

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Heard my neighbour fire up his shovelhead last night. Once the snow is gone from the end of my driveway I'm insuring the old girl. Driving to work sucks...

I was surprised how many bikes I saw last night. I got home about 8:30 and saw about half a dozen on my 45 min ride back.
You have the itch and this snow just doesn't help at all.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was surprised how many bikes I saw last night. I got home about 8:30 and saw about half a dozen on my 45 min ride back.
You have the itch and this snow just doesn't help at all.

I've really only seen one around here out on the highway, but damn if I wasn't jelous. If only it could be blower pow up top and warm enough to ride all year round. Oh well, life is full of comprimises.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I've really only seen one around here out on the highway, but damn if I wasn't jelous. If only it could be blower pow up top and warm enough to ride all year round. Oh well, life is full of comprimises.

Those additons are available on re Smart Car...lol.
Summer riding season just can't come soon enough. Already have about 500kms on th bike so far.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easter-bunny-motorcycle.jpg I thought that was u out the other day. !!! Looks like your fatbob does move pretty good.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Christmas came early.....

Been looking for an intake for my fatty for a ew years, have bought and returned several because they just didn't cut it (performance, or looks). Decided to go with the ol' tried tested and true.

I don't think I could have made a better choice. What do ya think? 2 (480x640).jpg 1 (480x640).jpg 3 (480x640).jpg

TurboTundraCole

Reaction score
Put about 500 km on today and 200 last night going to Stettler. Its still a bit chilly on a highway run but once again it was awesome.

SBR have you ever road out to Alberta Beach to Jungles Bar & Grill . I would think with tomorrows forcast there will be a bunch of bikes there ,they make a great burger and pizza

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Put about 500 km on today and 200 last night going to Stettler. Its still a bit chilly on a highway run but once again it was awesome.

SBR have you ever road out to Alberta Beach to Jungles Bar & Grill . I would think with tomorrows forcast there will be a bunch of bikes there ,they make a great burger and pizza

I wish I could, have to head back to Stettler shortly in the car to pick up wifey...will put that on my "to do" list for another day. Thanks for the destination suggestion..

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put 420km on today taking a run out to kootenay lake for lunch. Was gorgeous weather all day. Bit cold in the morning but by this afternoon it was just downright perfect. Saw a fair amount of bikes out and about. Great day to hang the knees in the wind.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put 420km on today taking a run out to kootenay lake for lunch. Was gorgeous weather all day. Bit cold in the morning but by this afternoon it was just downright perfect. Saw a fair amount of bikes out and about. Great day to hang the knees in the wind.
I envy you having all that great riding at your fingertips.:cool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Sounds like your doing just fine for seat time.

parked...so i can text

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I envy you having all that great riding at your fingertips.:cool:

I've made some good decisions in my life, and some bad. Where I live? One of the good ones. Buying a Harley, another one of the good ones. Wish I had done this years ago, gotta make up for lost time now... :D:D

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put on a few 100k this weekend no mountain riding but oh well it scratched the itch. Lookin to run to the hills for a ride in the next month or so

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought me a DunnPerformance 95" kit with heads, and a Pro clutch kit c/w variable pressure plate for my Fatty. With my cams, I should be just under 100hp, and just over 100ft lbs torque with the rest of my set up

fricken awesome..........can't wait, Keith does the best head work money can buy

Top Bottom