Harely Peeps.. someone buy this I will love you forever.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not many Harley's are bought to be fast, there are a ton of other reasons for the purchase...but Harley has stepped up the last few years making power and speed more readily available.
The "Need for Speed" seems to come later for many. It's the pride of owning a Harley that matters.
My 96 has stage one done and I'm quite pleased with it even though my mid 80's Yamy Virago wound smoke in a race.

yes BUT they NEED to do more, nothing fkn worse than a stock Victory fkn SMOKES my Harley after sinking close to 8k into the plant..............Im a Harley guy through and through always have been as is ALL of my biker uncles etc BUT hands down suck for performance. Polaris should not be a bike LOL

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
yes BUT they NEED to do more, nothing fkn worse than a stock Victory fkn SMOKES my Harley after sinking close to 8k into the plant..............Im a Harley guy through and through always have been as is ALL of my biker uncles etc BUT hands down suck for performance. Polaris should not be a bike LOL

Can't argue that at all. Polaris for less with more power, just frustrating.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only downside, riding a victory. Ugly machines in my opinion.
At least they can keep the oil INSIDE the engine, and not on the garage floor, or has Harley finally fixed that one? I agree, Victory aren't the best looking machines, but I think the same thing about Harley, except for the Night Rod. drool........ I'll take my naked streetfighter any day. I prefer having my feet directly underneath me.

Top Bottom