hare scramble near lethbridge may long

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just toss it out there I'm heading to the hare scramble near lethbridge Sunday of may long (leave Saturday) if someone is interested in going from the Edmonton area and wants to car pool shoot me a pm, young old beginner pro whatever so long we your easy going
Kenton

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just toss it out there I'm heading to the hare scramble near lethbridge Sunday of may long (leave Saturday) if someone is interested in going from the Edmonton area and wants to car pool shoot me a pm, young old beginner pro whatever so long we your easy going
Kenton

working :(

drfat4

Reaction score
Kenton

Sounds awesome man I wish I lived near Edmonton! :(

TUCHODI

Reaction score
Sounds like something i would like to check out. I don't really even know what that is really . Is it like an enduro?:tazz::

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is a XC race, it will be my first xc race.

these are the offroad race formats though so you know the difference

it is a 2 hour cut off time for beginner class

Cross-Country (XC): A long-distance Off-Road race on a course consisting of one or more loops of minimum of 35km length. Various courses may be used in combination or separately to match the skill level of the different race classes.

Hare Scramble (HS): An Off-Road race held on a closed course 5 to 25 km in length and 2 to 3 hours duration.

Endurocross (EX): An obstacle race held on a closed course, 3 to 6 km in length.

cheers kenton

Top Bottom