harbercraft JMAX yami

budlite

Reaction score
anyone here own and running the harbercraft boat with the 4 cylinder yamaha motor and jet drive?

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not yet, its a little under powered and harbourcraft hasnt released a turbo'd unit to the public. They have them like everyone with an apex does. same engine.
Nobody else can play with them cause harbourcraft has the sole rights from yamaha.

The weber V4 4 stroker, 200 horse unit is the buzz right now. its lighter and smaller than the 200 optimax and built for jet applications also available with a turbo@ 250 horse.
Unfortunatly you cant get them in North America unless you order 3000 at a time!

budlite

Reaction score
they are running the yami,merc,and then the v-8 ,thought the mid sized 4 cyl. would be light and great on fuel

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure has allot of potential for mods. Nice little front mount Alpine on there and then you could haul around that chubby cousin of yours :d

budlite

Reaction score
i thought of taking it off the apex in spring then install on boat or just getting a kit from julien but with the water cooled manifold too much r&d ,now a supercharger driven off the mag side with a pulley and fuel controller would be easy and running at a more constant rpm compared to a sled,i think would run nice 160 hp to even say 220 ,oh no here i go again.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol......your not going to sleep all weekend thinking about. ttyl8r

Top Bottom