SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
86278327_10157709495021531_3446710580730134528_n.jpg

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dozen red roses what a butt kisser if i ever saw one must work because he gets a new sled almost every year

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
dozen red roses what a butt kisser if i ever saw one must work because he gets a new sled almost every year
You know Arnold, I have been retired for a few years now. I choose to work; helps with the toys, I get to meet people, I reduce taxes, it keeps me active, and generally puts me in a positive frame of mind.

Happy wife is a happy life!! Roses were a good investment even though they only last for a week. It is the thought that counts. What did you get your better half??

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got her a nice card I must be doing something right she has been with me for 45 years we don’t buy things for each other anymore we usually go out for a nice meal once in a while I was just pulling your chain to see if I could get a response it worked

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Got her a nice card I must be doing something right she has been with me for 45 years we don’t buy things for each other anymore we usually go out for a nice meal once in a while I was just pulling your chain to see if I could get a response it worked
Haha........we both got a response to work. We've been together a little longer than that and the same as you..................don't get ourselves anything (but I will always buy my love some flowers on Valentine's and many other occasions. I sort of really like the first post!!

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

45 years, that's awesome!

Things just got to commercialized....

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha........we both got a response to work. We've been together a little longer than that and the same as you..................don't get ourselves anything (but I will always buy my love some flowers on Valentine's and many other occasions. I sort of really like the first post!!

45+ years, awesome as well!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave my wife a card but my son sent flowers to his mom which made her so happy.

Top Bottom