Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT.....come on you guys...your mommies will be disappointed

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
My wife is having the worst mothers day EVER. I just got the call an hour ago that she's on her way to Edmonton Via Ambulance :eek: She got thrown off her horse a few hours ago in Whitecourt and they want to have a peak inside to see what all is torn up internally. I'm sitting west of Rocky in the bush waiting for the call to head in. :confused: crappy dealeo :( Hope all you other mothers had a better day.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife is having the worst mothers day EVER. I just got the call an hour ago that she's on her way to Edmonton Via Ambulance :eek: She got thrown off her horse a few hours ago in Whitecourt and they want to have a peak inside to see what all is torn up internally. I'm sitting west of Rocky in the bush waiting for the call to head in. :confused: crappy dealeo :( Hope all you other mothers had a better day.

Get your azz..in there:eek:
All the best to your Warden

Last edited:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I speak for all us sledding/quading moms with a great big thank you...

Sum hope your wife pulls through will no real trauma....hopefully its only precautionary messures that they are taking a look....

Oh and happy mothers day to all the other great moms out there...

Last edited:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Just an update on my wife. She has a crushed kidney that may have to be removed if the bleeding does not stop. She will be in the hospital for at least 4 days unless surgery is required. She is in good spirits. The kids are taking it fairly good.
Horses I tell ya :rant: I put 58 miles on my quad today in some pretty steep country and not once did IT decide it wanted to put me on the ground. Just saying :) Thanks everyone.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an update on my wife. She has a crushed kidney that may have to be removed if the bleeding does not stop. She will be in the hospital for at least 4 days unless surgery is required. She is in good spirits. The kids are taking it fairly good.
Horses I tell ya :rant: I put 58 miles on my quad today in some pretty steep country and not once did IT decide it wanted to put me on the ground. Just saying :) Thanks everyone.

if it has tits tires or tracks it will give you trouble. but if you cann't pour gas into it, you shouldn't ride it. Pass on my prayers to you wife and hope that all goes for the best.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Knock on wood before your next trip.
All the best to your wife...I'll put in a good word with the Angels that helped me this year.
Send her a get well from everyone at sledjunkie.com and snow and mud.
Keep us updated

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedy recovery for your wife Sum.. Been bucked off a time or too also..
Next Mothers Day will be better!!!

thanks Snotty...!:d

Top Bottom