Happy Hunting

charity650

Reaction score
Was wondering how everyone's hunting is going this year. Wishing everyone luck on filling those tags, and the freezer. As for me, I was very fortunate to get a 300 pound cinnamon sow this fall. I hunted all spring for a bear. I saw a sow and 3 cubs, a 2 yr old blonde, and that was about it, so I changed my location for the fall hunt and after 3 days after setting up the bait, saw a few bears on the trail cam. It wasn't until Oct 20th that all the effort paid off.
I'm so thrilled, I've never hunted bears before. Seeing one that close was amazing. I was 5 yards from it. Very exciting.
Barrels for bait- $20
Bear Bomb, and scent sticks- $30
Bear tag-$15.49
Pure Adrenaline Rush- PRICELESS!

Attachments

• Bear.jpg
    Bear.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 161

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your bear!, I am going to fill my tags next week moose, elk, mule deer, and whitetail. I will be happy with a moose and elk in the freezer and on the wall for the winter!!:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a buck i shot in WMU 504 on November 2nd. I was aiming at a doe at about 200 yards and she took off into the bush and this guy basicly jumped out about 150 yards right in front of me. My dad and i went back in the same spot on the 5th and got another little buck hanging out with 3 mule deer. One muley buck and a doe with a fawn.

Attachments

• Nov02 002 resize.jpg
    Nov02 002 resize.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Nov02 003 resize.jpg
    Nov02 003 resize.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Nov02 015 resize.jpg
    Nov02 015 resize.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Nov08 001 resize.jpg
    Nov08 001 resize.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 34

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice deer guys... man this is killin me..... workin until the 18th, then out comes the wall tent, shes huntin time...;)

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we was out yesterday and shot 2 coyotes, lots of fish cops out and about as well no luck with the big game yet.

BD

M

mattmedic

Nice pics of the deer,now i'm stoked, my son is hunting for the first time this year,should be a good time!!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
my uncle got his bull moose yesterday morning, when he took the finishing shot, he shot it in the head, and the one antler fell off, wish i had pics

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my 3 boys out this year huntin birds... that all. They had the time of their life watchin Dad takin Ruffies with head shots at 20 yards or so with the 22 :d When I missed it was always the birds fault. :d

charity650

Reaction score
Congrats to you and your dad Slamnek!! That's a nice buck! Gotta love it when it comes together like that. :)
Love the mass on his G2, and the crab claw!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i wonder why in alberta you can bait, but here in bc you cant bait bears, might have made it esiar to hunt my black bear

Cartel

Reaction score
I am going out with some friends on tues, it will be my first time, I have had my license for 4 years now and I have not made it out yet.
So i am excited to see how things go!
Wish me luck

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck!!...be sure and post pictures of your harvest!!:d

newfiedoo

Reaction score
myself and my 10yr.old daughter got our whitetail buck yesterday first time she was out ...she was sooo excited had a blast

Top Bottom