Happy Happy Happy Birthday MF Guy

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we think of the big successful manufacturers, big wigs, and head honchos in life, the Main Man/ owner/founder, Brad Ball, with Motorfist doesn't really fit the typical stereo type. He is a kind, generous, and down to earth man, that many mistake for an employee, when out showcasing his Motorfist line at sled shows and functions. Brad, will take the time to get to know people, on a one on one basis, and truly strives to make the snowmobile industry a better place. Humor, a passion for family, and of course a passion for snow create the perfect storm of success, in my mind for this humble head honcho. I'm taking the time to say Happy Birthday Brad, and thank you for everything you do. It makes me happy, that although Motorfist is a US based company, Brad and his epic crew take the time to get to know the Canadian market and people, so he understands what our basic needs are. I know, as I've heard him say it several times.. he LOVES us Canadians... EH!

Happy Birthday Mr. Ball, and again, Thank you for Rockin it in the Snowmobile world.

Thanks for keeping it real MF guy!! Cheers to a new wicked awesome upcoming 2013/2014 season!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He he's the owner. Cool

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow thx guys! Most of the time we swtich off getting on and off here for MotorFist as the "MFguy" But today it's brad and a Big thanks out to Trish. Trish makes the snwomobile world go round and she doesn't even know it. She LOVES what she does and it comes out in everything she does. Just a classy gal thru and thru.....

HUGE THANKS> MADE MY FRICKN DAY!!!

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a little off topic. It's not about your birthday, but it is about Motorfist's superb customer service. I had a small tear in my Rekon bibs last winter. Contacted MF warranty and they sent me a brand new set of loaners before I sent mine for repair. If you're on the fence about buying some new gear you can't go wrong with MF, the quality is second to none and the service is first rate. Thanks Motorfist :thumbsup2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
:happybday:

I am two day's late, so this is a belated birthday wish. Momma is correct about Brad and the industry: a great guy who is continually putting back and helping out in many, many ways. Brad and MF stepped up and geared up the 4 main volunteers for the Fernie Snowmobile Assoc. rescue cabin build last year and contributed gear to the main contractors. A truly commendable act!

Top Bottom