The joy of a morning spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The paitence of eternity,
The depth of a family need
Then god combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew his masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...DAD>

Have a great day all you dads out there.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks DL. So far a great day for me. Having 2 special suppers. 1 on Sat night and 1 on Sun night. Way to a Dads love is thru their stomach. Found out something special.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since Im the mom and dad in this family of mine. [daughters dad passed way long time ago], I get to celebrate both mothers and fathers day, So for a gift I got....to be left alone, no begging for money ect... and I went and bought myself a few catcus, a nice dish to put them in and a Tim Hortons coffee, oh ya picked up magazine with my new sled featured on the cover. Now Im going to enjoy the rest of the day, doing sweet FA and read my new magazines.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:hi:Great thread post Dragonlady..... :) :cool:Thinking about everyone !!!!! Good on ya ! :)

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to spend the weekend out at the mother in law's acreage mowing the lawn, puttting on some roofing material on the garage and best of all riding around on my quad watching my two kids ride their quads ages 4 and 6. They even let me sleep in until 7:45 this morning. :d

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loaded up the wife and kids and headed out on a rode trip. Dawson Creeks new multiplex is awesome, love the aquatic centre. Also hit Tumbler Ridge to bag a couple of falls but the weather didn't cooperate.
Thanx DL for the plug, OLD GUYS RULE..:beer::d

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not Dawson Geek.............................aug man, you shouldnt have stopped there.:eek::doh::faint:
just buggin ya, nice pics

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I got a real nice gift from my son.They won the gold medal in there division.They also one a plaque for fastest team in the tounament.My boy brought home the cup!
Was a great fathers day!
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a very nice day Son and Grand kids came over. Gave me a PL box and a Mothers Day card that said in the inside" cus you ride like a girl old man"
My daughter bought me 2 Eddie Bauer shirts. And my other daughter gave me the Bon Jovi collection on a ipod for sledding.
I really wish they would not get gifts, just come for the buffalo Bar B Q and then get the hell outta my quiet house:eek::d;):rolleyes:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Was a very nice day Son and Grand kids came over. Gave me a PL box and a Mothers Day card that said in the inside" cus you ride like a girl old man"
My daughter bought me 2 Eddie Bauer shirts. And my other daughter gave me the Bon Jovi collection on a ipod for sledding.
I really wish they would not get gifts, just come for the buffalo Bar B Q and then get the hell outta my quiet house:eek::d;):rolleyes:

Bon Jovi while sledding? Man your livin on a prayer.

Top Bottom