Happy ending but......

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this on the news tonight and it just made my blood boil. It was a story of a 68 year old grandma working as a school bus monitor. The kids on the bus ranged from 12 to 13 years old and one of them caught a video of the entire event. The kids are teasing the poor woman and a couple of them end up poking at her eventually bringing her to tears. Then the brilliant movie maker thinks it's a great idea to post the entire thing on you tube or some sight being pretty proud of what happened. You little bastards!

Now some guy saw this video and it effected him the same way it did me and several others, so he started a donation fund to try and raise $5K to send the poor grandma on a nice vacation to lift her spirits. This fund has grown to over $360K and every dime is going straight to her. So they're are those of us out there that still understand right from wrong. The kids that were involved are facing penaltys from the school and apparently the police are looking at laying charges. I trust every one of those little F#*kers get exactly what is coming to them and the parents don't try and make a bunch of BS excuses about how they're child is just under so much pressure that they just wouldn't normally do that. Rant over.

More than $360K raised for bullied bus monitor | CTV News

Top Bottom