Happy 18'th Dooryder

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Barf Day B-Rad! :D:D

Hope someone feeds you a glass of water for every drink you have... You will feel much better than I did the day after my 18th!!

Don't you know the rules? On your 18th birthday, you are not allowed to drink water. Or anything that isn't alcohol. I'm sure he's had practice with alcohol before anyways :p

The way to know it was a good night is when the whole next day is a write off and you don't remember a lot :d

Happy bday, make it a gooder! Strippers are never a bad idea.....Won't be young forever before you know it you'll be in your 20's and over the hill and not be able to party all night anymore!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Brad..... Give me a call and I'll tell ya all the good places to go to see the girls and some other fun stuff you can do for more than loonies, shhhhh just can't let your mom find out though :devildancing::devildancing::devildancing:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Happy birthday Brad..... Give me a call and I'll tell ya all the good places to go to see the girls and some other fun stuff you can do for more than loonies, shhhhh just can't let your mom find out though :devildancing::devildancing::devildancing:

HAHAHAHAH, AND I'M SURE LEXY'S NOT WATCHING THIS THREAD...... HAHAHAHAHA....... DONUT, GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU'RE READY TO HIT SHOWGIRLS AND WE'LL ARRANGE THE FIRST SNOWANDMUD.COM COMING OF AGE PARTY, AND GET LOTSA DUDES OUT TO IT........ JUS' SAYIN':d:beer::beer: COURTNEY SAID SHE'LL TAKE YA OUT WITH HER FRIENDS SOME DAY TOO;)

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH, AND I'M SURE LEXY'S NOT WATCHING THIS THREAD...... HAHAHAHAHA....... DONUT, GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU'RE READY TO HIT SHOWGIRLS AND WE'LL ARRANGE THE FIRST SNOWANDMUD.COM COMING OF AGE PARTY, AND GET LOTSA DUDES OUT TO IT........ JUS' SAYIN':d:beer::beer: COURTNEY SAID SHE'LL TAKE YA OUT WITH HER FRIENDS SOME DAY TOO;)

haha the boss took me out to a peeler bar today while we were running some errands, too bad it was some ugly biotch on the pole

shhh dont tell lexy:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to go to the gentlemen's club on the West Side...... shhhhh don't tell Lexy I told you though :d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so a couple days later. should have the hangover gone by now.....just a thought....you should hyphen your handle so people dont think you a door rider.....just saying....

T

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't you know the rules? On your 18th birthday, you are not allowed to drink water. Or anything that isn't alcohol. I'm sure he's had practice with alcohol before anyways :p

The way to know it was a good night is when the whole next day is a write off and you don't remember a lot :d

Happy bday, make it a gooder! Strippers are never a bad idea.....Won't be young forever before you know it you'll be in your 20's and over the hill and not be able to party all night anymore!

A wise man once told me, one water for every shot and your all good. Not that I ever listened.... Just wanted to see if it worked!

Now, I on the other hand was a total champ on my 18th. Hammered by 8... But made it till 2:30 at the bar!!! Then passed out on the step outside the bar waiting for my ride! LOL Then wiped out getting out of the truck - couldn't get up (someone had to pick me up)... but managed to sprint up the stairs to the deck - somehow was able to bum-scoot down to the basement. Passed out half on a beach towel and half on the rug. Woke up stinking like blunts, liquor and cigarettes with itchy carpet indents all over my body. Needless to say, she was a loooooong day of riding the couch and talking into the big white telephone!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A wise man once told me, one water for every shot and your all good. Not that I ever listened.... Just wanted to see if it worked!

Now, I on the other hand was a total champ on my 18th. Hammered by 8... But made it till 2:30 at the bar!!! Then passed out on the step outside the bar waiting for my ride! LOL Then wiped out getting out of the truck - couldn't get up (someone had to pick me up)... but managed to sprint up the stairs to the deck - somehow was able to bum-scoot down to the basement. Passed out half on a beach towel and half on the rug. Woke up stinking like blunts, liquor and cigarettes with itchy carpet indents all over my body. Needless to say, she was a loooooong day of riding the couch and talking into the big white telephone!

No doubt water is a good idea if you want to do something the next day, but that's no fun on your 18th! I have done it a couple times it helps a lot.

Because of what happened on my 18th to this day I still cannot drink captain morgans white rum. Tried to finish a 40 of it, got down to about 3oz left. Never did finish it, still sitting in my room actually. The smell of it still makes me gag. Day after wasn't that bad though, because a lot of it came back up that night. The shots of patrone didn't help either......easily consumed over 40oz that night. I am always happy if I puke that night always feel 100x better then next day. If I don't I feel like absolute crap.

I quit drinking heavy the last time I did I took my buddies GF home :eek: Thank god I came to my senses and told her to go home. I'm lieing, I sobered up and remembered she wasn't that hot :p

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt water is a good idea if you want to do something the next day, but that's no fun on your 18th! I have done it a couple times it helps a lot.

Because of what happened on my 18th to this day I still cannot drink captain morgans white rum. Tried to finish a 40 of it, got down to about 3oz left. Never did finish it, still sitting in my room actually. The smell of it still makes me gag. Day after wasn't that bad though, because a lot of it came back up that night. The shots of patrone didn't help either......easily consumed over 40oz that night. I am always happy if I puke that night always feel 100x better then next day. If I don't I feel like absolute crap.

I quit drinking heavy the last time I did I took my buddies GF home :eek: Thank god I came to my senses and told her to go home. I'm lieing, I sobered up and remembered she wasn't that hot :p

Same thing with me and Fireball Whisky this past New Years. Started doing mulitple shots with one buddy, mix in a lot of beer (bad idea #1) and then go jump in the hottub at 1:30am (bad idea #2). I remember having a conversation with the toilet and my buddy hauling my sorry ass downstairs and passing out on the bed. I get sick anytime I even see that crap let alone smell it. January 1st was a couch and tv day for sure, ugh. I'll stick to my beer, it hurts a lot less lol. Drinking water before bed is the key I've found though too. Sometimes it doesn't work out that way:eek::d

I say hello cold beer I love you, come on join the beer run!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
heres a pic of me after our grad party at the beginning of june, i must say that dog has a comfy bed

Attachments

• grad 2010.jpg
    grad 2010.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom