Hanging up the skis and got myself a snow eating machine.

RevyTiger

Reaction score
Years of back-country, skiing, snowboarding, even cross country skiing there's only one last frontier and that was a sledding. 2 years of mucking about on the boys machines, it was time to dig deep, commit and get me a fresh out of the box virgin to brake in myself. She is a lean mean snow eating machine. Stoked to learn how all her parts work and put in 60+ days this year.
Living in Revelstoke has its privileges.

Contact me if you need a place to stay in Revelstoke I take care of 3 vacation rentals. Big places too! See you on the mountain Ill be the one laughing my head off and screaming on a Tiger Sled or pulling and wrenching her over. Hoping for more of the laughter.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good choice; hanging up the skies, sledding is awesome! Revy is a awesome place too, I spend my winters down there riding 5 or 6 days a week, so I'll probably see you around.

Cheers

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
M8000_RMR_153_Org_2015.jpg

This maybe? ;)

Marmot MB

Reaction score
Hanging up the skis ? Whoa shut the trailer door ! That frontier out there is intended to be sharlped, blasted, concurred, revered, loved, caressed and explored by all the tools and skills we have. Slippy Stix report to the rear of the sled please !

I for one can't stand by and see such a tragedy take place. Forum Search : Sled Ski Carry. Use the Search, feel the search, be at one with the search function then run straight out and buy ! buy ! buy !

Now I won't be checking up on this, this is the internet and that would just be creepy and awkward, but I hope that if I ran across this Tiger Sled you speak of that it was adorned with Slippy Stix as bling and allowed to reward you with the Pow Pow turns that only a Sled could deliver. However it does take two to sled ski, that I am confident you don't need the search function for.

May the Pow be with you.

Top Bottom