handlebar bags?

xteam

Reaction score
wanna lighten the load in my back pack looking for a handlebar bag seen which are the best in your guy's suggestions.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tabniel has a line of bags that look great. He has a banner here for his stuff Good luck he from Edmonton area

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup SOS bag at Martin will run you about 50 bucks but holds a tonne of stuff and doesn't interfere with operation with the exception that you can't see your gauges well. Kind of have to lean forward when standing to see but really who looks at em anyways lol.:beer::):beer:

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
We too sell the SOS bar bag. I've run one for two seasons now with no problems. Holds a ton of stuff including two water bottles, lunch, camera, my SPOT receiver, insurance / registration and extra balaclava and tooque. It straps to the bar securely and doesn't hang loose like some of the other bags I've seen out there.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SOS riders edition is what i use and it is great i would suggest it to anyone. As most of the posts have said on this thread.

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phoned Cycle works (75st), Martin and Argyl motorsports everyone is out of stock of the SOS handlebar bags.:(

xteam

Reaction score
bought a bag found out yamaha's bag is made by SOS just with their logo i markered it out because i couldn't find one either. May get some greif from my buddies but what ever.

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wanna lighten the load in my back pack looking for a handlebar bag seen which are the best in your guy's suggestions.

I would say go for the new school bright pink & green very very trendy and it changes into a fanny pack too OH YA!!!!

Top Bottom