handle bars?

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i bent my handle bars this weekend on my xp... im wondering what are the strongest bars to go with or what you guys like the best out there... pictures and price would be nice.. wondering any feedback on dirt bike bars i would prefer to be able to mount my reverse and electric start/lights button in the same place but i dont like the real wide bars ... what do i do or is there a good sno cross bar? also if i go with mini bend bars where do i mount those buttons ?

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i bent my handle bars this weekend on my xp... im wondering what are the strongest bars to go with or what you guys like the best out there... pictures and price would be nice.. wondering any feedback on dirt bike bars i would prefer to be able to mount my reverse and electric start/lights button in the same place but i dont like the real wide bars ... what do i do or is there a good sno cross bar? also if i go with mini bend bars where do i mount those buttons ?

I know you have a gade, so get a 5" Riser and some Fly Minibends, All you do is cut off a piece of your old bars mount the controls on it and put them right inbeetween your riser. Ill see if i cant find any pics.

Cant find pics but heres a DWG

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks man how did you mount the controls to the block?

Top Bottom