handguards

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone looking for an new set of handgaurds for my cat, and wondering what everyone else uses and what they think of them. Been looking at a set of Power Madds but interested to hear what everyone says. Thanks:beer::d

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the a/c ones there ok but like all i have yet to find some that dont rip off when the machine is cart-wheeling past you:beer:

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the a/c ones there ok but like all i have yet to find some that dont rip off when the machine is cart-wheeling past you:beer:

Seems to be the issue with all hand gaurds. I cant believe they break when your sled cartwheels. They should fix that.:d Cut my stock windsheild down and now thinking that i need something to protect hands from cold:beer:

cattamer

Reaction score
Seems to be the issue with all hand gaurds. I cant believe they break when your sled cartwheels. They should fix that.:d Cut my stock windsheild down and now thinking that i need something to protect hands from cold:beer:

get bettter gloves man!!!:d:beer::beer:give me a shout 780-672-9136

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the skinz ones look alright, they are fabric and velcro on, and you can take them off when its warm out.

I run powermadds but i wish i would have got polaris clamp set instead of the powermadd

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the skinz ones look alright, they are fabric and velcro on, and you can take them off when its warm out.

I run powermadds but i wish i would have got polaris clamp set instead of the powermadd
I have the skinz handguards, if you are looking for wind protection they are the best....great coverage. I only use them on the trails in and out of the alpine, they get in the way when you're hangin and bangin. just pop them off and stuff them in the backpack.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soft Hand Covers
Ever find that the palms of your hands are warm, but the backs are always cold?? These custom fit covers help keep your hands warm on those cold rides. The beauty of these covers is that they are quick and easy to install and take off. They will not break when rollovers occurs!

Price: $50.00
:

We use these and love em!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cloth ones Skinz or Tachycardia ones. Way more functional than the plastic ones. Don't break and removable when you don't need them....

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
The powermadd star series handguard c/w the optional hand wrap are bomb proof. I have them on my XP and have plowed into a lot of trees without a problem. I turned the hand wraps down a bit so they don't get in the way of your gloves when sidehilling. I'ts nice not getting your knuckles smashed and protects all the controls and levers.

Revy Rocks Check out my new web site. rough-country.ca

Last edited:
Top Bottom