Handguards on the Pros?

pehmanndragon

Reaction score
O.k. I am not a fan of the handguards, but I am freezing my hands off. I don't like wearing the the big bulky gloves, so my question is, does anyone have the polaris handguards on their pro and do they get in the way when your sidehilling, craving, etc.:confused: Thats my biggest concern.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do we really need to answer this. if your riding with light gloves your hands will get cold. Try getting some gauntlets.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get the skinz ones, they velcro on put them on for the trail ride up and put them in your backpack when you are up in the deep and don't need them.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get the skinz ones, they velcro on put them on for the trail ride up and put them in your backpack when you are up in the deep and don't need them.
Some good advice right there, I have used them for the last couple of years and recommend them completely.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the polaris guards on the new pro and just back from 5 days in Sicamous. Windy and cold on the trails, no problems. Rolled the sled over too many times to count in powder, wind blown-crusted snow and over trees, no problems. The only problem with the guards is that they hit on the windshield. A 1" riser fixes the problem. Theres more than enough room between guards and hands, they never got in the way once.

Last edited:

pehmanndragon

Reaction score
They worked good was able to wear the lighter gloves and your right they do hit the windshield but not too bad I can live with it.

Top Bottom