had some visitors to my jobsite last night...

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Putting them on reservations was a good call,not locking the gate after we put them all there ,not such a good call :d

I agree but on the other hand if they didn't get paid by the gov and didn't have land supplied to them maybe they would be forced to work and live like the rest of us(or like munhoez). Oh but we owe the world cause we took their land, well guess what debts paid time to get a life.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I try not to see colors. Spent quite a few years working in the north country and had some real good native freinds...no different than anybody. (used to know all the good Cree swear-words....and Cree for "stupid white bastard"...hahaha) On the other hand, I grew up in Lethbridge and got to see some real interesting sights down around Galt gardens from some less than upstanding original Canadians....

Edit: Bud makes my c...............................................ar sore.

badger

Reaction score
Maxwell did you know it is still legal in canada to shoot a "original canadian" as long as they r riding in a covered wagon being pulled by 4 horses?

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will take that comment and raise you 4 drunk indians.

wtf are you trying to say?

your saying im making this up?

Ill back you up on this, If this was white guys it would be EVERYWHERE on the news.......4 Indians its hush hush typical bullch!t and would be seen as a hate crime if it was on the news.

Man i bet they get a slap on the wrist and will be doing the same thing the next paycheck day.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i knew this was gonna be fun... makin your red skin redder

anybody know someone from cardston?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and I find all this racist talk disgusting. A drunk is a drunk, no matter what their heritage. Just glad that they did not get killed or worse kill someone innocent.

ok how about 4 drunks in the same vehicle.

coincidence?

sorry i know alot of white people drink and drive obviously. but to the point they cant even keep there body from going into passout mode?

and dont get me wrong i dont have anything against the good ones. but this is just discusting to me

Last edited:

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant see all these comments being on the serious side... for the most part i'm sure its all just in fun, and if ya cant take that kind of fun, then ya better get some thicker skin.... whitey!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
anyone else amazed that all 5 pages of this are still here???

The thread is certainly being watched thats fo show... but I personally have NO problem with the statement "drunk indians" soooooo WHAT. I dont find it racist. Could of been drunk Newfies, drunk sledders, quaders...whatever. Its only the reply that made it racist IMO.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thread is certainly being watched thats fo show... but I personally have NO problem with the statement "drunk indians" soooooo WHAT. I dont find it racist. Could of been drunk Newfies, drunk sledders, quaders...whatever. Its only the reply that made it racist IMO.

Exactly.......if it was drunk Irishmen....the thread would have died 4 pages ago

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you were a drunk irishman, we'd be fightin already

granted us Irish are no strangers to "chuckin' the biscuits", but............hey !! what are you saying............this is about indians

hahahahahahahahahaha

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as for the racist bullch!t, EVERY race has it's azzholes. don't kid yourselves....if you can't laugh about it you need to lighten up. political correctness has ruined this world....

back on track....anyone here (other than munhoez) ever bang a squaw? it's a rite of passage in these parts....had me some cute ones back in the day.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as for the racist bullch!t, EVERY race has it's azzholes. don't kid yourselves....if you can't laugh about it you need to lighten up. political correctness has ruined this world....

back on track....anyone here (other than munhoez) ever bang a squaw? it's a rite of passage in these parts....had me some cute ones back in the day.

so when you hit us with one of your prolific sayings (lol), it's not the indian in you speaking.....it's the indians you've been in ? just askin

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

...and yet I'm not surprised by this :d :beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so when you hit us with one of your prolific sayings (lol), it's not the indian in you speaking.....it's the indians you've been in ? just askin
sure....if you are what you eat, I guess that could be true...lol

Top Bottom