H2 is heading in a whole new direction .looking for advice

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all I can say is you are y brother and I woin't be a prick ...I wanna be a guy from the real world:beer::d

Just giving you a hard time. I have only been stopped twice by DOT fisrt time all good and second a little overweight. He had me buy the overweight permit $40 and was on my way. Didn't mean to insinuate that you hated them as most drivers do. If I had the opportunity to change sides I would probably jump at the chance right now instead of sitting up here in Ft Mac wishing I was at home. Family time is the best and I can't wait to get home. Enjoy the new job if you do it, I'm sure it will be exciting and rewarding all at the same time.:d

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just giving you a hard time. I have only been stopped twice by DOT fisrt time all good and second a little overweight. He had me buy the overweight permit $40 and was on my way. Didn't mean to insinuate that you hated them as most drivers do. If I had the opportunity to change sides I would probably jump at the chance right now instead of sitting up here in Ft Mac wishing I was at home. Family time is the best and I can't wait to get home. Enjoy the new job if you do it, I'm sure it will be exciting and rewarding all at the same time.:d

it will be wierd going from ....despising that lil chicken coup and the guys in em to being on the the other side of the glass ....but at this point in my life i don't have many choices ....:confused:

Top Bottom