H1n1

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well family might have it, my 9 year old missed school Thursday, both my 7 and 9yr old puked for about 4hrs Thursday night. Both have had fevers come and go since then, I have been miserable since Friday night so has the wife.

Everyone has

* fever - comes and goes 99f to 104f
* coughing - tight chest rough feeling
* headaches - adults
* muscle or joint pain - lower back and legs
* HAD vomiting kids - adults mild nausea
* sore throat - scratchy
* chills
* fatigue - been in pajamas since Friday night
* runny nose - kids

What do you think,..

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much sums up ANY flu or cold.

Just my opinion.

There is lots going around right now.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, lots of fluids, but eating is hit or miss, I have had 4 pieces of toast today and that's it.

Can't drink alcohol as it increase my blood pressure compared to the normal person, and being sick makes it even worse. I would be in the hospital right now and I don't need that :nono:

My mom had H1N1 it last week but we haven't been in contact with her for two weeks. Also its at my kids school, and a friends wife who is a nurse says its early for the seasonal flu so most likely we have H1N1.

We are a healthy eating, living family so IMO we had a 1 up on it, so hopefully we get over it soon and it doesn't drag on like the normal flu. I hope it is the H1N1, then we are done with it.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the news this evening if you have or have had flu like symptoms it's likely H1N1. Guess that means my family made it through. Vaccine free I might add. We all had fever, aches, sinus and chest issues. We ate well through it (lots o garlic) slept well and the adults had a few hot rums to help. One less thing to worry about this winter.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just getting over it right now. It took quite the round outa me. i had no muscle strength - soreness all over , bad cough, migraine ( i get them anyways ), chills/overheating, diahrea. passed out in the bathroom, ate it into the counter then slept on the floor for a while
i spent 2 days in bed and fought it off with neocitron, advil , benyln and some whisky.
i can understand how ppl die from it, its wicked bad.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
yah its a brutal one but i really doubt it will live up to the hype, i also have asthma which i found out after is sposed to be some high risk deal? personally i just worked thru it altho i did wake up on my creeper a lil confused a few times :)

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mind is just dwindling down now, and we sent the oldest to school today. I have been sicker but this still sucked, was kind of weird,.. I couldn't open a water bottle my hands were that weak,.. was kind of funny actually.

Still have a cough and headache, came home from work today so just vegging now.

Top Bottom