GUNS>>>The worlds greatest invention

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I need some background. Where did such an event occur?

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at first i was unsure what the sound was but when i saw the hole i put in the side of my truck i kinda put two and two together

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uruzgan province, northeast corner in afghanistan, close to the pakistani border little town called doulatshaw in an area we called sniper alley, typical chechneyan ambush hig

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah, makes sense now!!! Got to sounding like a hunting trip gone REALLY bad!

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jay007.... What do you think of the SKS? Used to go shooting one of those out at Bruderheim. They have a fantastic muzzle flash that is amazing to see at dusk!!! They create awesome holes in a car's engine block too.

Don't think I have ever fierd it at night to be honest...........but I think the first thing I did shoot with it was a car......me and 2 buddies all bought SKS rifles and 2300 rds of metal jacket ammo one day, went to buddies feild and shot the sh!t out of an old hatch back, I think we probably shot 300 rds into the car that day, amazing how fast you can go through shells with the stripper clips and a semi auto!!!!!!! What a blast, it's my new gopher gun, 7.62mm....no more guessing if the gopher is going to make it to its hole!!!!!

:d:d:d:d:hunter2::hunter2::PDT_gun::PDT_gun:

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With that SKS, you could likely dig the gophers' holes for them!

H.C.

Reaction score
Don' take this the wrong way but, first thing I thought of when I read you post was... bet he's American.

no offense taken, I'm from Minnesota your little neighbor to the south.

Top Bottom