GUNS>>>The worlds greatest invention

H.C.

Reaction score
My new favorite pastime is shooting guns, I just started collecting them about a year ago so i am sure I don't have quite the collection that you all might have
but here is what I have so far:
XD .40
Walther P22
Taurus 27/7 9mm
Taurus Judge

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My new favorite pastime is shooting guns, I just started collecting them about a year ago so i am sure I don't have quite the collection that you all might have
but here is what I have so far:
XD .40
Walther P22
Taurus 27/7 9mm
Taurus Judge

Don' take this the wrong way but, first thing I thought of when I read you post was... bet he's American.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't own any hand guns, but I do enjoy shooting my rifles, and testing out new hand loads.:hunter2:

fmx

Reaction score
Its true, guns are great. I love shooting weather it is hunting or playing around there is nothing like the recoil from a high power hand gun or a rifle.

I have ... Ruger .40
Winchester 300 WSM
Marlin 30 30
Ruger 10 .22
and an old 410

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love shooting, grew up shooting thousands of gophers.
What I have:

Remington 597 22LR with 30rd clip
Winchester model 700 30-06sprg.
Wichester MOD 1906 22short pump action
Remington 870 express magnum
SKS chinese army surplus - 7.62mm semi auto

Hey I'm only 25yrs old, should have quite a collection by the time i'm 40.

Semi Extreme

Reaction score
To quote the band...WAR... GUNS...huh what are they good for...absolutly nuthin...besides...gophers,beer cans,stop signs,old abandon cars in a farmer's field,tree's,propane tanks(boom),squirrels,Dick Chaney,my computer,my arctic cat 700 powder special, and so forth. what else do you need an AK47 or an Uzis for ?are deer that tough to kill ? LOL! I would have better luck killing a deer or moose with a kenworth doing 55 mph with my high beams on and the horn a blaring...lol !

The recoil of my 800 rev or my 525 exc when I goose the throttle is my rush.

Don't get me wrong, my Dad was in the navy and had a collection...it was fun i do admit.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To quote the band...WAR... GUNS...huh what are they good for...absolutly nuthin...besides...gophers,beer cans,stop signs,old abandon cars in a farmer's field,tree's,propane tanks(boom),squirrels,Dick Chaney,my computer,my arctic cat 700 powder special, and so forth. what else do you need an AK47 or an Uzis for ?are deer that tough to kill ? LOL! I would have better luck killing a deer or moose with a kenworth doing 55 mph with my high beams on and the horn a blaring...lol !

The recoil of my 800 rev or my 525 exc when I goose the throttle is my rush.

Don't get me wrong, my Dad was in the navy and had a collection...it was fun i do admit.

Got it right on the first line ... nuthin....
Been shot :eek:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I want to hear the story too!!:d

Semi Extreme an AK47 would come in handy on shooting deer that are running...lol. Just shot a moose and a deer shouldn't have to buy meat for another year!:d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You been shot :eek: Is there a story you would like to share? Oh please doo tell :d

Not a big gun , but a gun. BB to be exact. One of those good old pump ones. Ya know the ones you can pump 50, 70 , or till your arm drops off. I was 15 at the time, in grande cache. So you can guess what a 15 y/old is doing up there. Started off shooting each other with air. All fun and games untill... waaaaaaapppppppp, Yes i can still hear the sound. Never thought about it much till i was 25 at the dentist and it came up on the x-ray. Yes it is still in my right cheek bone. Dr, say it cant be removed without very nasty scar. So i am not the guy going to go out shooting for fun for food or just because. I also dont let my kids have toy guns.. ok we have squirt guns. And i jump if a hilti gun goes off without my knowing

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call me a wussy , pansy , or anything else. I dont mind and no you wont hurt my feelings. Just a bad experience :d

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2many that sucks, I can see why your a bit gun shy. Personally I hunt a lot have a few
2- Ruger Blackhawks in 45colt
1-Ruger single six 22mag
1-XDcompact in 45 ACP
2- Savage Model 99, 308 and 243
1-Remington 700 7mm Mauser (7x57)
1- Browning B.A.R. .270
1- 54 cal hawkens muzzle loader
2- 12 Guages, Browning BPS and Remmie 870 Express
1- Ruger 10/22
1- Double Barrel .410
Handload for all the hand guns and I love to shoot skeet and long range. It really taught me how to focus on one thing and tune everything else out.

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love shooting, grew up shooting thousands of gophers.
What I have:

Remington 597 22LR with 30rd clip
Winchester model 700 30-06sprg.
Wichester MOD 1906 22short pump action
Remington 870 express magnum
SKS chinese army surplus - 7.62mm semi auto

Hey I'm only 25yrs old, should have quite a collection by the time i'm 40.

jay007.... What do you think of the SKS? Used to go shooting one of those out at Bruderheim. They have a fantastic muzzle flash that is amazing to see at dusk!!! They create awesome holes in a car's engine block too.

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bb gun....hahahhaha

no really thats cute.... ever hear a 7.62 whizz by your head? now theres a pucker factor, wanna talk about a sound you'll never forget....

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure about you, but I try to stay on the 'safe' end of the gun. Not sure if I could outrun a 7.62! My pissed off wife, on the other hand...

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bb gun....hahahhaha

no really thats cute.... ever hear a 7.62 whizz by your head? now theres a pucker factor, wanna talk about a sound you'll never forget....

Just one question though. Did you hear the bullet go by first, or the gunfire???

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was on the safe side of my gun....it was the guy with the other gun i was worried about lucky for me they are horibble shots they do the spray and pray method...im more of a double tap center mass kinda guy

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when there are multiple guns going off in an array of directions you cant really triangulate what gun fired what round

Top Bottom