Gun control, it's coming...

lgallant

Reaction score
Everyone knows that none of this makes sense...but at the end of the day people are still going to have guns. What the government fails to realize is that not everyone is going to give up certain guns just because they say so. Now there is going to be another group of gun owners....LAW ABIDING CRIMINAL GUN OWNERS. All this does is create even more uncertainty for law enforcement when they are answering calls. Now they have to error in the side that everyone behind the door is a criminal. Unless of course they are on a reserve. Lol. Sock boy is starting to push this crap through because he knows people getting fed up and you can only police people as much as they want to be.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Section 117.15(2) CCC READS:

“ Restriction- In making regulations, the Governor in Council May not prescribe anything to be a prohibited firearm, a restricted firearm, a prohibited weapon, a restricted weapon, a prohibited device or prohibited ammunition if, in the opinion of the Governor in Council, the thing to be prescribed is reasonable for use in Canada for hunting or sporting purposes.”

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see he also put an air Soft gun on the list, absolutely unreal, where’s our opposition
There are very few politicians that are gun owners and know all the current gun legislation. Even the RCMP officers on the beat don't know the laws. This is why we need groups like the CCFR to spread the message and give fact based info on all the lies and innuendo from the current government in charge. I saw the CCFR is hitting every CBC radio station from eastern Canada to the pacific coast as well as the CBC National news on TV to explain how the people of Canada are being duped by Trudeau. Those are the viewers that they need to target as they are the most brainwashed Liberals in the country.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see he also put an air Soft gun on the list, absolutely unreal, where’s our opposition
B19314BE-DDBA-4E26-99CD-01234E69544A.jpeg Yup - scary stuff right there

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Lord. You could conceivably reduce 4-5 pages off the list if it was scrutinzed closely. I hope the guns rights groups are doing that. Like rocket launchers, anti tank weapons, single shot guns, air soft guns and websites? They really put a lot of effort into it didn't they.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody on here hear from gun ranges you are members of on this ban? Havent seen anything from the 2 I belong to.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of single shot A20D71E7-0263-4C75-9C84-3170A9E9322A.jpeg 308 single shot target rifle banned -RPA quadlock used by cadets for target practice

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very messed up. Needs to be some big demonstrations. Maybe if you expressed a need to protect yourselves from a MAGA invasion.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of single shot View attachment 225149 308 single shot target rifle banned -RPA quadlock used by cadets for target practice

Ahh, Are you sure?

The RPA quadlock is a action. Not a rifle.

The 308, and .338 round even in lapua does not have a muzzle energy of 10000j. I disturbed that the accuracy international AW series is on that list.
The aw 50 is a .50 BMG.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Single shot and repeater models are available

Yes they are. Im sure lots of people own a .460 Weatherby hunting rifle, single shot and repeating. Depending on the ammunition used its also banned. Lots of grey areas on this ban.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as the outdoor gun club I belong to doesn't tell me I can't shoot my gun I will shoot it there. Its remote and I doubt the cops have ever even been there so why not. During the week I may be the only one there? I'm not done shooting my AR thats for sure

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t help but wonder what the real reason for this is. A distraction from the failures of the pandemic or the liberals saw it as an opportunity to jam this in while parliament isn’t or can’t be sitting.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as the outdoor gun club I belong to doesn't tell me I can't shoot my gun I will shoot it there. Its remote and I doubt the cops have ever even been there so why not. During the week I may be the only one there? I'm not done shooting my AR thats for sure

Just play dumb gonna take a long time to notify people somehow.

Honestly the RCMP in AB won’t do squat about this it’s the least of their concerns.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting around trying to out think this Liberal Government this afternoon. Had an idea that will probably flop but what the hell? I emailed the NRA in the US and asked them if they would consider helping out their Canadian brutha's in the fight against the tyranical Trudeau government. Even legal counsel or financial aid would be appreciated. Told them this is what the UN wants and its gonna be on their doorstep sooner than later. Fight it at the beginning before it gets out of hand. Gave them the link to the CCFR and the NFA for contact people. They are a massive entity with unlimited resources compared to our small gun lobby groups that we are hoping are gonna find a magic bullet to save us. What the heck? The worst they can do is tell me to pound sand?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just read on another site that the next step in their plan is to have centralize storage for all firearms, as in no longer stored at the owners home but at some storage complex. Anyone else hear anything about this?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just read on another site that the next step in their plan is to have centralize storage for all firearms, as in no longer stored at the owners home but at some storage complex. Anyone else hear anything about this?
That has been floated for awhile now. The club I am a member of has a remote site so I doubt they will build a storage facility to store guns and hire security to protect it?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly if they toughened up storage laws to have all restricted weapons in a credible locked vault or safe I'd be fine with that if we could keep our guns. I have a 700 lb safe that is gonna be hard to haul away or break into so I feel I'm doing my part already

Top Bottom