Gun control, it's coming...

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod Giltaca on QR770 Danielle Smith show Friday January 8th. Talks briefly about IBM helping to design the gun buyback (confiscation) program and imo some disturbing news related to the ongoing court case.

https://omny.fm/shows/danielle-smith/ottawa-picks-ibm-to-help-design-gun-buyback-progra
Thanks for posting this. I listened to that as well and its enough to make you cry. What we are seeing in the world right now is the left using every dirty trick in the book to control the right and take away all of our basic rights. There will be a time very shortly where I believe there will be a civil war for free speech and truth mattering again. Its frustrating to say the least what we are seeing with our eyes right now and this tactic that Trudeau and his minions are using to control us has to come to an end.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked at ibms reviews and they pulled my 1 star review off the list. Gotta love communism.
giphy.gif

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my email invite to the court injunction early Monday morning with CCFR vs Liberals. Had to give it up because of a commitment but things start playing out boys. Will know later Monday probably what chances we have in this fight.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The corruption in canada runs just as deep as it does in the USA. We’re in “pandemic” and our government is trying to lock down our guns. Man. It’s been posted here before, but look at country’s without guns. They just lay down like sheep.

Yup, someone posted times are changing so just go with the flow.... They aren't going to change for me lol

he is keeping canadians safe, take our guns away and let issis come back. You really have to ask ones self what is it they have planned for humanity when they want all the guns collected.. It sure ain't about safety..........It ain't good.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just reading some of the comments in the CCFR Facebook page about the injunction hearing occurring as we speak. The guys watching it said our lawyers are doing very well. They have provided facts and emotion with speakers from individuals, gun retailers and a manufacturer. A lawyer that was watching the live stream said he can't believe the incompetence of the Govt lawyers. He said they seem very ill prepared and don't know current gun legislation so like their boss just keep repeating the same drivel over and over. Here's hoping we hear some positive news by today and can go shoot our AR's tomorrow until actual court proceedings start down the road.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to have a place to send the 2,000 rounds of .223 sitting in a can........

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just reading some of the comments in the CCFR Facebook page about the injunction hearing occurring as we speak. The guys watching it said our lawyers are doing very well. They have provided facts and emotion with speakers from individuals, gun retailers and a manufacturer. A lawyer that was watching the live stream said he can't believe the incompetence of the Govt lawyers. He said they seem very ill prepared and don't know current gun legislation so like their boss just keep repeating the same drivel over and over. Here's hoping we hear some positive news by today and can go shoot our AR's tomorrow until actual court proceedings start down the road.

The lawyers that sign on with the government are never at the top of their class.....once the hearing is over the judge will go back and take some time to make a decision. It’s not the judge who reviews the laws to make the decision, it’s the lawyers who are the clerks and students that dig up the relevant case law....then they present it to the judge who reviews their work. When I put my tinfoil hat on I wonder how much interaction there is going on between the liberal government and those clerks and the judge.....I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t have much faith in our legal system and the people who work in it.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The lawyers that sign on with the government are never at the top of their class.....once the hearing is over the judge will go back and take some time to make a decision. It’s not the judge who reviews the laws to make the decision, it’s the lawyers who are the clerks and students that dig up the relevant case law....then they present it to the judge who reviews their work. When I put my tinfoil hat on I wonder how much interaction there is going on between the liberal government and those clerks and the judge.....I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t have much faith in our legal system and the people who work in it.
I agree. It doesn't seem to matter what the issue is the Liberals always seem to come out on top.
No matter how illegal it is.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly you are right.

Top Bottom