Gun control, it's coming...

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please Folk's keep passing the word to Friends and Family, regarding petition e-2574, we need big numbers on this one.

Thank you All.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blair keeps adding to the list. A whole whack of semi auto and pump shotguns were added today. This is turning into the best horror movie of all time.
Have to check the list and see if I'm a criminal now

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that sees huge issues with the continuing of confederation in the next decade? It seems with every issue there becomes a greater divide amongst the general population, no one wants to accept a middle ground, it's their way or no way. Everyone believes they have a right to tell everyone else how to live and what they can and can't do, regardless if the issue affects them or not.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that sees huge issues with the continuing of confederation in the next decade? It seems with every issue there becomes a greater divide amongst the general population, no one wants to accept a middle ground, it's their way or no way. Everyone believes they have a right to tell everyone else how to live and what they can and can't do, regardless if the issue affects them or not.
It's over. Burn this country to the ground. As far as I'm concerned we need to start over.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a list of the new guns added?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was on Facebook. The CCFR posted it on their page that the feds have been continiously added guns to the list almost everyday.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just consider them all banned,it’s easier
Yours Truly,
Justin.
PS; I’ve also banned black face paint....it made me do it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable that he would ban a rimfire bolt action. I just bought one as well as a precision 6.5 on this list. Fack him. They are not registered so he will never know I have them.

My 22 call pellet gun is on these lists.
They're fawked and getting nothing.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here come's another issue out of this. How many people are going to keep their guns and not turn them in. Now what happens if a thief breaks into that house and gains access to these guns. Does the gun owner report that item was stolen and face repercussions for possessing an illegal firearm, or IMO the more likely scenario the firearm isn't reported stolen and now criminals have yet another gun no one knows about.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And to top it off masks are very prevalent these days - who would question someone walking into a bank or store wearing a mask. Hmmm what could go wrong?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here come's another issue out of this. How many people are going to keep their guns and not turn them in. Now what happens if a thief breaks into that house and gains access to these guns. Does the gun owner report that item was stolen and face repercussions for possessing an illegal firearm, or IMO the more likely scenario the firearm isn't reported stolen and now criminals have yet another gun no one knows about.

I would wait and see if there is a mandatory turn in or not.

Lots of guys have a prohibited licensing after the first round of bans.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not giving up my guns until they show up at my door. The dollars I paid mean nothing to me to survive so I would rather walk away from the money than give into the tyrant Trudeau

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A very very very remote scenario that would add a very very very minut number of guns to the thousands brought in illegally.
Even if reported it is still out there.
The whole registry was only for tracking and does zilch in what a Waco or their does with a gun.
Just as big a scam as carbon tax from day one.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this on FB.
aaaa.jpg

Top Bottom