ground hog and Slamon info please

chrispy

Reaction score
i keep hearing of ground hog and salmon but have no idea were they are other than around blue river. Planning on going sledding this weekened and thought i would maybe check it out. Where are they from blue river? Can i get a map from a hotel there? And most importantely how is the snow there?I have seen some pics from so of the guys on hear and it looks good, might be tracked out though i guess as long as its better than renshaw im in.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
they use the same staging area, about 15 mins south of town, the salmon trail is signed well was when i was there but that was last season, and there is always snow in salmon, can ride for days and still find fresh huge riding area!

chrispy

Reaction score
thanx for the info.. how is the ride there compared to renshaw or allen pretty decent in compairson. i like it steep :d .

chrispy

Reaction score
ya i read a few things from some guys that said the snow wasnt sticking. would slide if you rode by it

chrispy

Reaction score
any reports on any new snow .. suppose to rain and snow a little all week.

chrispy

Reaction score
where are grail and paradise.?. If the snow is sliding, i might play it safe and stay away from the steep, the real steep anyways. Find some nice pow to play in

Top Bottom