Grooming

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to groom trails today but very hard to do , as the warm temps make the snow ball up and the next thing you know STUCK!!! Oh well at least we tried and by the way I talked to a county works guy today and showed him all the road crossings that we use and He said they would try to help us out by not making the banks as high where the trails are.Hope He can get his graders to cooperate..Seems to be more on the north south roads because of the wind.NOT sure how your going to do at Flatbush unless it cools down some,then maybe.. Good Luck.:snowmobilers_wave:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Should cool down tonight. Just bringing snow ontop of whats there.

Thanks for trying get the hang of it. Slow and steady and repeat may passes

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if we get a little snow on the weekend and some cool temps we can try again mid-week

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sure can. Will be icy for sure. Maybe this snow will stick to the ice.
How did the sled run? Looked it over and greased the drag and bellypan was full of oil.:eek: One of the 2 oil feed lines rotted off and was dripping the oil into the bellypan. Fixed with new hose and all seemed fine. Will see.

You are my official next groomer operator.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heading out to the South trails this week havnt made it that far. Figuring out what works best for this groomer. Ice and Hard frozen solid trails are more time consumning that you can think.

Groomed a large section of the Flatbush trail today to make the ladies ride alot easier.

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out to the South trails this week havnt made it that far. Figuring out what works best for this groomer. Ice and Hard frozen solid trails are more time consumning that you can think.

Groomed a large section of the Flatbush trail today to make the ladies ride alot easier.

how was the day at flatbush?

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out to snowangels staging area today have ins + reg still worred about getting a ticket for my pipes too loud or somthing stupid not sure about going there if i have to worry about it. have been hearing a lot about it and me being new to rideing sleds don't want to learn the hard way.

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out to snowangels staging area today have ins + reg still worred about getting a ticket for my pipes too loud or somthing stupid not sure about going there if i have to worry about it. have been hearing a lot about it and me being new to rideing sleds don't want to learn the hard way.

Got your trail pass? Ones needed to ride out there..............loud pipes aren't so good either

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a trail pass:d want to bring an outher new rider can we get a trail pass out there or do we get a ticket if we don't got one on one sled?

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought my rx1 with loud pipes wish they were not quite so loud but that's what i got:rolleyes:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Then leave your noisy pipe at home and reinstall your stock pipe or can. No problem. And a trail pass

Top Bottom