GROOMING in Golden!

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys I guess winter is here and the Golden Trial Society has given the go ahead for grooming to start this Thursday night! We will be grooming once or twice a week for the first few weeks here depending on traffic! If it was anything like last weekend it might be busy!
Trail fees will in turn be in affect so remember cash only at the trail head or stop by Mountain Motorsports (YAMAHA, Arctic Cat) / Golden Snowmobile Rentals to pick up your Club Membership.
Game on!

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry should have mentioned this update is for Quartz Creek ONLY!! Gorman and Silent Pass still need a bit more snow before we get the green light on those areas.
Thanks!

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys I guess winter is here and the Golden Trial Society has given the go ahead for grooming to start this Thursday night! We will be grooming once or twice a week for the first few weeks here depending on traffic! If it was anything like last weekend it might be busy!
Trail fees will in turn be in affect so remember cash only at the trail head or stop by Mountain Motorsports (YAMAHA, Arctic Cat) / Golden Snowmobile Rentals to pick up your Club Membership.
Game on!

How much is it at the trail head for a day pass , how much is a club membership???
Thanks

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of us going to quartz on the 3 rd if u want to come with us

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Add Golden Snowmobile Club to Facebook. MUCH better grooming updates there.

DTH

Reaction score
Why not just put it on web site ? There are a lot of us who would rather not go on facebook.

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our website takes $$ to maintain. Face book is free. We are a non-profit organization with very limited funds. You don't have to be a member to view our facebook page. Simply click this link and add it to your bookmarks.
Golden Snowmobile Club | Facebook

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Aaron! I hate FB nice to not have to log in to view updates!!!!

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz is now running full time!! Multiple grooms per week!! Schedule will be posted soon, but looks like Thurs. Fri. Sat. (maybe sundays depending on traffic). Gorman and Silent look like they'll get their first groom next week. We'll see what shapes up!

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said. No need to log onto face book. Just make yourselves a link to our FB page and you can see what's new with the club and where grooming is at........
Thanks guys!! If our website was as easy to use as facebook we'd be billionaires too!! haha

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GSR or anyone else, can someone confirm which non-local clubs can get a discount on trail fees? Eagle Valley is ABC, so is it any non-local club membership? Big deal $5, but its nice to take an advantage!

Our 2011 / 2012 trail pass fees are:
$20.00 per sled
$15.00 for non-local memberships
Fees include HST and are payable at the trailhead and are CASH ONLY.​

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GSR or anyone else, can someone confirm which non-local clubs can get a discount on trail fees? Eagle Valley is ABC, so is it any non-local club membership? Big deal $5, but its nice to take an advantage!

Our 2011 / 2012 trail pass fees are:
$20.00 per sled
$15.00 for non-local memberships
Fees include HST and are payable at the trailhead and are CASH ONLY.​

Last year I had a Revy membership and not a Golden membership. With the "BCSF (I think it's called?)" discount I payed $15 vs the $20 for trail fees.

Top Bottom