Grizzly Motel- Swan Hills- NEW OWNERS AND NEW MANAGEMENT

Grizzlymanager

Reaction score
I noticed a lot of negative posts from 2009 and prior regarding the Grizzly Motel and I wish to advise that the motel is under new ownership(2014 and management(Canadian) and has undergone extensive up-grades to most of the rooms-new bathrooms, carpet throughout including hallways and common areas, beds, etc. -it is completely non-smoking and the up-grades are ongoing. WE INVITE PREVIOUS NEGATIVE RESPONDERS TO GIVE THE GRIZZLY MOTEL ANOTHER TRY.

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm up there at least 4 or 5 times a year, I would like to plan a group ride up there this year ( an overnighter ) would you give us a sledder discount and in return will give you a honest reveiw on snowandmud.com , heck I may even invite Ron lol. Better yet,we are due for a Mod Ride Weekend! I'm sure anyone that came along would do the same. Post here or pm me if you like!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm up there at least 4 or 5 times a year, I would like to plan a group ride up there this year ( an overnighter ) would you give us a sledder discount and in return will give you a honest reveiw on snowandmud.com , heck I may even invite Ron lol. Better yet,we are due for a Mod Ride Weekend! I'm sure anyone that came along would do the same. Post here or pm me if you like!

We stayed there a couple of years ago, it certainly isn't the Hilton but the owner at the time let us invade the lobby as a group with beer and pizza so we didn't have to cram 12 of us into o e room. I was very happy at the motel and wood go again....even with Lyle....lol

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We stayed there a couple of years ago, it certainly isn't the Hilton but the owner at the time let us invade the lobby as a group with beer and pizza so we didn't have to cram 12 of us into o e room. I was very happy at the motel and wood go again....even with Lyle....lol

we were back there last season, and he's now got a "lounge" area with a big screen TV, still super accomodating, and helpful.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
we were back there last season, and he's now got a "lounge" area with a big screen TV, still super accomodating, and helpful.

See....that's good to know. I'm guessing Glens new pad will be the place for you guys now?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
See....that's good to know. I'm guessing Glens new pad will be the place for you guys now?

that's at the wrong side of the Flatbush -> Swan Hills trip.....

Need to find some Doggie Sitters for all the rides this year :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even with me lol, don't you know that now that I'm on a 4 stroke turbo I have no friends so you don't have to feel obligated haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom