Grizzly 700 reverse over ride

camshaft101

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. i was wondering if there is an aftermarket device or simply something i can do to over ride the reverse rev limiter on my 2010 grizzly 700.
the sputtering is a pain in the butt when trying to get out of a hole in reverse.

Cheers
Camshaft!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Hey there everyone. i was wondering if there is an aftermarket device or simply something i can do to over ride the reverse rev limiter on my 2010 grizzly 700.
the sputtering is a pain in the butt when trying to get out of a hole in reverse.

Cheers
Camshaft!

On my 07,i just grounded out the reverse sensor..But not sure if it works on the 2010s..

camshaft101

Reaction score
the only thing i worry about when making the mod is pissing my three year extended warranty down the drain lol.
If i do, do it i'll prob just tap into the diff lock over ride to make a nice clean job of it.
cheers
camshaft

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only thing i worry about when making the mod is pissing my three year extended warranty down the drain lol.
If i do, do it i'll prob just tap into the diff lock over ride to make a nice clean job of it.
cheers
camshaft

All I did was make a jumper to ground and bypassed the sensor,.. of course if it is the same as the older models.

Top Bottom