Gripper Skis

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joining the Gripper bandwagon this season on the T3. I see Source Innovations is out of stock for the durapro ski rubbers. Anywhere else to get them local or do I have to order from the states. Have the munster ski rubber savers on the DS3 skis now. Are these obsolete for me now? Don't have the gripper skis I my possession yet to know.

Anyone want to trade a pair of black grippers for a new set of red? 0kms
I road mine Sunday with grippers, stock doo rubbers from the t3 skis, and centered spindles

Heavy wet snow and had no issues same as my 14 that's had the same rubbers in them for 8000 km and no issues

So far I like them on the t3174, Mabe not as aggressive keel as the ds3 skis for steering

I. D trade ya my black with red loops I suppose , for the all reds if interested

Just have to swap skegs

SUPERDUTY

Reaction score
I have rode with the t3 ski rubbers with the gripper skis on both my t3 and g4 with no issues. I have upgraded to the duration pro rubber this year. Not to say I have not experienced the issues as described above from time to time.the gripper ski is an upgrade from the Doo skins in the trees.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have rode with the t3 ski rubbers with the gripper skis on both my t3 and g4 with no issues. I have upgraded to the duration pro rubber this year. Not to say I have not experienced the issues as described above from time to time.the gripper ski is an upgrade from the Doo skins in the trees.

I ised the XM rubbers on my G4 with the Grippers. After a full season the molded cross brace behind the ski leg was quite warped. I had to trim it back a bit last year to avoid contact.

Durapros are the best choice IMO.

SUPERDUTY

Reaction score
I ised the XM rubbers on my G4 with the Grippers. After a full season the molded cross brace behind the ski leg was quite warped. I had to trim it back a bit last year to avoid contact.

Durapros are the best choice IMO.

I was running my skis in the centered position, I wonder if that made any difference rather than off to one side?

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya want them centered or it wrecks the rubbers, splits them

Picked up the Grippers last night, they are all black and not red as I thought, so not wanting o trade now(seller is getting red ones). Wondering if I can use my muster ski rubber savers ad run them offset like on the DS3? will have a look this evening.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up the Grippers last night, they are all black and not red as I thought, so not wanting o trade now(seller is getting red ones). Wondering if I can use my muster ski rubber savers ad run them offset like on the DS3? will have a look this evening.
Not sure with the Munsters

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I used the munsters and the doo (kimpex) runner bases shes tight but seems to work well

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I picked up a set of Grippers today, but they have the red ski loops. I hate red! Does anybody have a set of black one's they don't need or would like to trade me?

I found some black loops to replace my red one's;) Does anybody need a set of red ski loops?

Top Bottom