Grip Replacment for XM

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Need some new grips and im thinking there must be a better option then stock...

Ive read RSI is good....where can i buy them?

Also do i need to glue aftermarket grips.... my stock ones are not glued

Thanks

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a set of these on order. Doo grips have no grip, very slippery.

yea i agree, i was replacing my bars and was about to put them back on and thought now is the time to change these.

Are you going to glue them on?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i agree, i was replacing my bars and was about to put them back on and thought now is the time to change these.

Are you going to glue them on?
Going to try them without glue, I've never glued grips before. They're stickier than the doo so I hope they don't slide around.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the RSI grips and may look into these, I wonder how much thinner these are.

Don't glue your grips, just use air to remove and install new ones on as far as possible.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little tip for installing those new grips, at least this is how I've always done it. Spray the inside of the grip with hair spray then slide them on, once the hair spray dries they will stick almost like they are glued. Have never had one slide off doing it this way.

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little tip for installing those new grips, at least this is how I've always done it. Spray the inside of the grip with hair spray then slide them on, once the hair spray dries they will stick almost like they are glued. Have never had one slide off doing it this way.
That's what we've done with the stock grips we've replaced. Throw em on with compressed air. Works like a charm and if your quick after putting some hair spray on it gives the rubber a little lube and the slide right on.

Top Bottom