greenie revenge

Eastcapeangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw this on SW...It's a howler!

GREENIE REVENGE

The chief woman "Greenie Tree-Hugging Activist", who was responsible for getting horses banned from National parks and State forests, was climbing a tree to have a look out over the forest, when a Tawny Frogmouth Owl attacked her for invading its nesting site.

In a panic to escape, she slid down the tree, getting a great number of splinters lodged in her crotch area. In considerable pain she hurried to the nearest doctor, told him she was an environmentalist and how she got all the splinters.

The doctor listened with great patience and then told her to go into the examining room & he would see if he could help her. She waited for 3 hours before the doctor reappeared, Angry, the woman demanded "What took you so long?"

"Well." replied the doctor, ".I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency; the Forestry Service; the National Parks & the Wildlife Service; The Wilderness Society & the Department of Conservation & Land Management before I could remove 'old growth timber from a 'recreational area'.I'm sorry but they all turned me down."

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just saw this on sw...it's a howler!

Greenie revenge

the chief woman "greenie tree-hugging activist", who was responsible for getting horses banned from national parks and state forests, was climbing a tree to have a look out over the forest, when a tawny frogmouth owl attacked her for invading its nesting site.

In a panic to escape, she slid down the tree, getting a great number of splinters lodged in her crotch area. In considerable pain she hurried to the nearest doctor, told him she was an environmentalist and how she got all the splinters.

The doctor listened with great patience and then told her to go into the examining room & he would see if he could help her. She waited for 3 hours before the doctor reappeared, angry, the woman demanded "what took you so long?"

"well." replied the doctor, ".i had to get permits from the environmental protection agency; the forestry service; the national parks & the wildlife service; the wilderness society & the department of conservation & land management before i could remove 'old growth timber from a 'recreational area'.i'm sorry but they all turned me down."

now thats funny right there........ Too bad that really couldn't happen...

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
karma sometimes bites you in the azz or in this case the crotch, too funny!!!

Top Bottom