www.sledrevelstoke.com
Boulder Feb. 08 002.jpg

Boulder Feb. 08 003.jpg

Boulder Feb. 08 005.jpg

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to Agro:confused:
Kathy not sure if A/C dropped them or they dropped A/C...but they no longer are in the A/C sled biz......There is a new Dealer out here......... in High River..Chunks MotorSports. Dennis was a good dude.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that you and your pink kitty Puff?
man thats a nice paint job on that first cat, I hit to many trees to paint my hoods, I would be broke.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man there are sure some nice lookin pussy cats on here.. Dennis's looks alot similar t othe one that we built for a guy except instead of chrome we did alot of andizing on it.. But his sled looks very nice.. As they all do on here..

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool pictures but I must say I love the trailer one the best. I sent it to my wife and she didn't think that it was as funny as I did. Love it.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kathy , not stirring any chit here...but last year what sled and model did you see come out on the string most last year......Non heavily modded sleds?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kathy , not stirring any chit here...but last year what sled and model did you see come out on the string most last year......Non heavily modded sleds?

Not stirring??? YOU???? RRRRIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT!!!!! It was prolly the XP, they broke alot....

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The XP (sorry Doo Guys) and the big mods, cats (besides the Apex`s and Nytro`s they`re the ones you see done up the most). Those are the ones we see towed down, hard to tell whats dangling under the choppers. Heard there was something like 3400 XP`s out there.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like the paint on the first sled, still hope to get ghost flames painted on mine before the snow flies.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really like the paint on the first sled, still hope to get ghost flames painted on mine before the snow flies.

Hey Uturn,make sure you post some pics of that paint job!
catmando!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will if I get it done, running out of time for me, start straight nightshifts for 6weeks on Sept 1st. Haven't found anyone in Edmonton area to do it yet.

Top Bottom