Great Riding and Camping - Canada Day Weekend

cementfist27

Reaction score
I need your help everyone!!!

I think this may be wishful thinking, but is there any place within 90-120 mins around Edmonton where you can ride and camp where you arent trespassing? I love the hinton area, but 3.5-4 hours of driving is getting old.

Thoughts?

Billydozer56

Reaction score
Maybe Alder Flatts might work you? go west through the town. Staging area on the right. You can camp there. Long island lake just North of WestLock. Spots to camp and you can go fishing and swimming but cant ride your quad in the park.

PetroMan

Reaction score
Chump Lake about 22km East of Boyle has free range camping and Crown land. Just stay out of the Campsite unless you are lucky enough to get into the actual campsite then you can ride in and out of it. There is one small cottage subdivsion but all your riding will be North of that. You Can free camp anywhere you can find space as soon as you turn North off of Hwy663. Trails are easy with lots of sand and the scenery is very nice. You can ride along the shoreline of many lakes. If you want to play in the mud or boag there is lots of that to with easy trails around most of it for the spectators lol.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alder Flatts or Medicine lake area. Both will be wet riding

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will give a guy a bad enough rash it will make him think twice the next time he wants to steal

Ps don't come into my campsite at night lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will bring

Scoot

Reaction score
Chump Lake about 22km East of Boyle has free range camping and Crown land. Just stay out of the Campsite unless you are lucky enough to get into the actual campsite then you can ride in and out of it. There is one small cottage subdivsion but all your riding will be North of that. You Can free camp anywhere you can find space as soon as you turn North off of Hwy663. Trails are easy with lots of sand and the scenery is very nice. You can ride along the shoreline of many lakes. If you want to play in the mud or boag there is lots of that to with easy trails around most of it for the spectators lol.

Any idea how many km's of trails?

Top Bottom