Great night out at martins!!!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to say a huge thanks to T-Team and the Martin's crew for putting out a great evening and setting up a great info night on the new 2013 and accessories That are available..... pretty cool to get 30% off on accessories for the new X!!!!!!

One downfall.... makes it super tough to wait for the sled to arrive... it was tough before...now that through sleds decked out it's almost impossible !!!!!!

Thanks again..... will be in soon enough to add more to the list......!!!!!!

Trent.....Better keep your ducks in a row buddy.... crosshairs are on u now!!!! Just kidding bud your doing a great job!!!!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Darren, did you meet the one they call Maxwell? Did he sign all your new accessories?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many machines do you have to buy or snowcheck to get an invite? I bought two. Almost was a third but I got a used one elsewhere. WTF Martin?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Just want to say a huge thanks to T-Team and the Martin's crew for putting out a great evening and setting up a great info night on the new 2013 and accessories That are available..... pretty cool to get 30% off on accessories for the new X!!!!!!

One downfall.... makes it super tough to wait for the sled to arrive... it was tough before...now that through sleds decked out it's almost impossible !!!!!!

Trent.....Better keep your ducks in a row buddy.... crosshairs are on u now!!!! Just kidding bud your doing a great job!!!!!!

Good to see you guys again!! thanks for coming! Can't take all the credit for last night Chris did all the planning for that and I think it went awesome, you guys made the night! Theres always something happening here! Glad you made the trek bro! Thanks again dude!

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It was a great time .

I knew it was going to happen, I would start to buy a few little things and it became a runaway but hard not too with the deals that Trent and the rest of the Martin Group were offering us. I would say by the sheer numbers of the people that were there BRP pulled a rabbit out of the hat with this one.The food was great and if you had a question it was not long before you had a well informed answer . Thanks Guys!!!:cool:

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another satisfied customer here. Super happy with the night. Good to see a dealer going so far to ensure a good, and unique buying experience. Trip from Cold Lake was well worth the trip. Would like to thank T-Team for his patiance and humor with us ( I swear he starts sweating everytime he sees us ). Cant wait for the trip this year.

Top Bottom