Great Bars & Restaurants

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should have a new section, something like above title with threads of the place in question. can use same thread for different locations in a chain !

Joeys south common:

Worst 13.00 dollar burger:

Bp,s 11.00 burger twice as good:

White spot, 9.00 Near twice as good"

RANTS AND RAVES.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there was a section dedicated to this everybody could also post there picks from their town.

Great for travelling.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the biggest burger ( the heart Triple bypass burger ) a few years ago was at the NoJack Hotel in the Tavern on Hwy 16 towards Edson. 3 huge patties , fried egg, slab of ham, 3 slices of cheese, and 4 onion rings and three deep fried shrimp in the bun and 3.8L ice cream pail of fries for $11 or so. I don't know if they still have this anymore. It's not the best burger but the biggest I can testify to .

:beer::beer:

Last edited:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Sullivan pub, Kimberley BC

The Sully Deluxe. 11$ with fries.

Just a classic burger, fully loaded. Ever so good.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the biggest burger ( the heart Triple bypass burger ) a few years ago was at the NoJack Hotel in the Tavern on Hwy 16 towards Edson. 3 huge patties , fried egg, slab of ham, 3 slices of cheese, and 4 onion rings and three deep fried shrimp in the bun and 3.8L ice cream pail of fries for $11 or so. I don't know if they still have this anymore. It's not the best burger but the biggest I can testify to .

All I can say is, HOLY CHIT!:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Capt. Georges Seafood Restaurant

Norfolk Virginia

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think my heart just stopped!

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

can't feel your arteries closing you can hear em slammin shut...wow

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That was an awesome burger !!!!!! Been years though

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wells Gray Inn, Clearwater b.c. on Hwy 5

excellent food! never had a bad meal there and we eat there when ever we go sledding out that way. Bonus too is the Restaurant is open 24hrs. So even if your just travelling through,you can get some good grub.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rip'n 'richards fernie very good grub, better be hungry, great angus burgers, calzones, oven baked pizza, very busy place, oh and good drinks.

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
L&L Family Restaurant in High Prairie for great Chinese food. fast and delicious, on your table in less than 10 minutes after you order it.

Top Bottom