Graves creek - n.w montana!

BuckHorn

Reaction score
Looks like lots of new pow-pow in the forecast. Jumped up 7 inches last night with lots more on the way. We should have a club meeting soon to discuss policies. Boones, brats and beer are three that I offer to be placed on the agenda. Let the fun begin!!! It would be good to see Cane's face again-even though he has to lower himself.

09 Blue Ski-Doo

Reaction score
Ksanka Inn in Eureka 406-297-3127, Great people, we boat with them all summer! And Graves Creek Cabins real close to the riding 406-882-4929. Give us a shout here, we'll show ya around!!!

09 Blue Ski-Doo

Reaction score
Oh Kevey, i got my sled back from Dream Marine!!! Got a couple new shiny parts! Not sure if it goes better but it sure sounds different, i guess thats all that really matters anyway!

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
I hear a little sand baggin going on .....Hmmm Maybe a Happy Button?
Shiny parts??? did you Chrome a few things?? Maybe a new Graphics package?

Dont be afraid to post pictures... You know I want to see it!!:d

SNowing good here in town... I took the grinder this summer to my Trailer, took some rust off and took the Rattle can gloss black to it to help stop some of the damage.. cut off some of the front ramp members that were rusted through...but have not welded new ones back on yet???

Dang procrastination:realmad: now I will be doing it the day before I want to go somewhere.... But the white stuff has cheered me up :)

Anybody Remember this day?
100_0340.jpg

100_0346.jpg

100_0341.jpg

100_0351.jpg

100_0343.jpg

100_0342.jpg

BuckHorn

Reaction score
Bfrt

I will attempt to attach the last BFRT logo from Patrick. Does anyone know where we can get some stickers made of this? Maybe we need to get some team tee shirts with our names on it.

Another item to think about-we need to give Dave V a boones name. Any ideas?

File size is too big. I will e-mail it or compress the file size and try it again.

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
So how about we vote on the graphics on Dec 4 Saturday at the Point of Rocks????? it is in the center of all of us... I have talked with Greg and he will let us bring Boones Farm to drink.. and I promise the food would be awesome.... and we would beable tosee each other have a good time and maybe even meet the family members (Kevin - that is for you... some of us have never met your wife) I know for FACT that Megan and I are missing everyone

09 Blue Ski-Doo

Reaction score
Wow! Buck and I found some good snow today! 4' with a good base, if it keeps it up we'll have a great season!

P.S. My off season "tweeking" performed very well!

Attachments

• DSCI0488.jpg
    DSCI0488.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCI0485.jpg
    DSCI0485.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCI0498.jpg
    DSCI0498.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCI0499.jpg
    DSCI0499.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 127

09 Blue Ski-Doo

Reaction score
A few more shots from sunday afternoon!

Attachments

• DSCI0486.jpg
    DSCI0486.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCI0493.jpg
    DSCI0493.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCI0497.jpg
    DSCI0497.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCI0492.jpg
    DSCI0492.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCI0494.jpg
    DSCI0494.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 209

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow is looking good, we might be going that way next weekend, see you out there

MHMontana

Reaction score
I'm drooling at that pre-thanksgiving pow pow:headbanger:! Pretty impressive! I'm willing to donate the last day of hunting season to a ride on the Red Rocket. Let the BFRT unite!!!! :snowmobilers_wave:

BuckHorn

Reaction score
BFRT Events

The BFRT National Holiday is December 1st. 9am at Birch Creek parking lot for a ride. This is followed by the BFRT social feed at the Point of Rocks on December 4th at 6pm. We have a few agenda items to discuss and drink upon. I feel a good season coming on.:firefire:

BuckHorn

Reaction score
New Event

We have decided to abandon the last day of hunting season and go riding on Sunday (11-28-10). Looks like the BFG might even make it. A press conference is scheduled for 10am for a Coleman sighting at the parking lot. Megs will let the bulls and bucks grow another year and Brently will be flashing is new hardware. Pictures to follow!!!

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
Parts on order..... The Moose pull out did some damage to Kevys sled..
Stumps, Blow downs, Hidden Granit ...Standing and run over lodge pole..
Moose antlers put hole in my seat too!!! Man I hope I dont have to do that ride again real soon:nono:

I Made the Boones Farm Race Team proud tho!!! Wow some Nasty pulls pullin a full sled of Moose meat and Head and Hide!! The running boards got
quite the work out!!:d

Top Bottom