Grassland Grass Drags - Sept 26,2009

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Grassland Grass Drags RESULTS??????

ANYONE HAVE RESULTS? OR PICS TO POST? OR WHO WON THE 3 BIG DRAWS? C'MON, SPILL IT.........:confused::confused::confused:

you wouldn't be asking these questions if you wouldn't have jammed out. You missed out an a good one.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I agree with Pipes.. Ya Rick, missed a good time, not as windy there as it was in Edmonton. Your sleds were in the garage ready.

It was another good event. Got lots of pics to go through and post. And alot of dust to clean off the camera. Great prizes.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Pipes.. Ya Rick, missed a good time, not as windy there as it was in Edmonton. Your sleds were in the garage ready.

It was another good event. Got lots of pics to go through and post. And alot of dust to clean off the camera. Great prizes.

ya, i hear all about how fast ric was but where was he?.,,,,,it was a good time,,a bit dusty but sunny for the most part.. had fun in the atv pulls with the mudpro, our guys got some seat time on the new cross8 snopro...pretty impressive...a bit more practice on the lites and were in....saw alot of old racing buddies, last time i went to a grass or snow race was 98,,,too dang long...already picking out a sled to race.....T&T Racing will be making appearances, win or not its a pile of fun...

thanks to pipes for being the pitman and Mark for watching the board...

Thanks to all the volunteers from Grassland for putting the event on, i know howmuch work it takes to do that... we ll be back next yr for your two dayer,,,there talking a big mud pit!!!!that would be a hoot...

Terry

Last edited:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will expect to T&T sports racing next weekend in eckville...............lol Sounds like it was good times....we organized, awsome prizes...good job everyone involved..........

See you all next weekend in Eckville.

BD

got snow?

Reaction score
Website
www.grasslandtrailersales.com

the races were awesome. great turn out this year.. wind was a major day breaker but we managed.. the trailer and deck went to two local guys from grassland and the tub trailer went to a guy from boyle.. great day!!! however only seen Ron from snowandmud so where the heck were the rest of you guys....
Hope all of you that came out had a great day of racing!!! Hope to see you all back next year!!!!

if you guys have any suggestions for next year please post them and i will forward them to my dad.. Thanks!!!

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the races were awesome. great turn out this year.. wind was a major day breaker but we managed.. the trailer and deck went to two local guys from grassland and the tub trailer went to a guy from boyle.. great day!!! however only seen Ron from snowandmud so where the heck were the rest of you guys....
Hope all of you that came out had a great day of racing!!! Hope to see you all back next year!!!!

if you guys have any suggestions for next year please post them and i will forward them to my dad.. Thanks!!!

Was there , everyone did a good job , lots of effort put in , :beer:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was there lots of people and got snow i was standing with ron when u were talking to him haaa i had the summer sucks jersey with GOTBOOST on the back haaa :d and by the way catpride your wings kick ass half to make some when we meet up again at the cabin with wings and rum yummmmmmmmmmmmm

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya, sounds like i missed a gooder, but maybe doo the 2 day event next year....

Did pipes not run, or catpride? Wtf? Lol

were any turbo's or superchargers running? Did the shark win open mod again?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, sounds like i missed a gooder, but maybe doo the 2 day event next year....

Did pipes not run, or catpride? Wtf? Lol

were any turbo's or superchargers running? Did the shark win open mod again?

I was Pitting for T&T racing.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey was it me, or was there no presentations for the winners after all was said and done. From what i gather, i didn't hear anything, or you going to mail the racers something.

got snow?

Reaction score
Website
Presentations were done after the big door prizes were handed out. We allowed people to grab supper and a drink and let the SSRA tally up the winners money and get checks written out. It was short and sweet because of the weather situation but everyone that won money got it. Winners will be posted on the Grassland Trailer & Skidoo website soon.

got snow?

Reaction score
Website
I AM LOOKING FOR:

SLED #69 - Mountain Mod
SLED #48 - Stock 600
SLED #36 - Pro Stock 1000

QUAD #73 - Quad Improved
QUAD #6 - Quad Open

Please message me with contact information in regards to prize money. These numbers did not claim there winnings at the presentation Saturday night.

Thanks.

Cheers!!!

Top Bottom